3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
You're right about the clicking. I'll add the options you suggested to make it less clicky :p Thanks for the feedback!

However at the moment, I decided to mainly focus my work on my other game, Glassix, to complete it asap and it might take several months. So until then, Lust Complex development will be super low.
Cheers for getting back

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Concept is interesting but the game don't feel like sexual adventure. :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1.0 Final Build was released to patrons/subscribers last week.

Daedolon, I'm already looking forward to seeing how Glassix 2 shapes up and thanks for the information provided on the Glassix thread ^^
Is development going to shift entirely to Glassix 2 or will it be developed for in conjunction with Lust City?

Reactions: Maericke

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
1.0 Final Build was released to patrons/subscribers last week.

Daedolon, I'm already looking forward to seeing how Glassix 2 shapes up and thanks for the information provided on the Glassix thread ^^
Is development going to shift entirely to Glassix 2 or will it be developed for in conjunction with Lust City?
Full Glassix 2. Lust City will come later ;)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I picked up on steam as like managment games, but this games bugs out too much. Cant exit screens at times, training sessions glitch or wont let me exit. Oddly not 1 discussion thread on steam on this game.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Do you know how to reproduce those glitches? I'll check that asap.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I guess this game will never be updated here, wish the best of luck to the dev with glassix 2. Speaking of which, is the game going to be a walking sim or a point to click game? (I'm guessing is sandbox)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes