Wolf RPG - Completed - Lust Demon Lisavile [2019-09-29] [angelica party]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Naurachne

A fantastically hardcore game with amazing dress-up mechanics, clothing degredation, lewd traps and status effects and incredible combat scenes... I only wish it had more combat scenes and a proper gallery mode
  2. 2.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

Main thing you need to know going into this is that it's a Roguelike, which means you enter the level, battle enemies and find equipment/passives and keep going until you either win the whole thing or get defeated. Being defeated will lose all your items and progression (besides some rare exceptions) and set you back to the beginning.

I think this game had good potential, but the overall gameplay just felt very clunky to me and I didn't really enjoy losing everything upon defeat. I was expecting the silver coins system to be a form of meta currency allowing me to buy items for future runs but I didn't find any in my playthrough so I just assume they are very hard to find.

Gameplay wise you'll spend most of your time wandering around a somewhat randomly generated level looking for items, keys and the exit to get to the next level. Enemies get stronger as you go deeper so you'll need to find new clothing, better weapons and also passive items that grant boosts (if you can carry them with the limited inventory capacity, of course).

This sounds like it could be fun, but your movement is restricted to tile by tile and you attack enemies on the map in a sort of turn based system (they can still move if you don't). Enemies can attack you diagonally through walls, and the huge blindness effect on your character means you are basically navigating a labyrinth hoping that you somehow end up where you need to go. I noticed arrow markers on the ground sometimes but my final run I searched the entire level and could not find the exit at all and died to the timer which wasn't ideal. Moving through levels felt pretty slow and annoying at times, and some runs can be completely fucked over if you don't find good items early on.

As for the CGs, most of the focus is on the enemy attacks to your standing CG which will usually displace some clothing (or destroy it) and have her sexually attacked. Sexual attacks will raise her sensitivity in whatever area is being attacked affecting the main standing Cg with new animations such as lactation if her breast sensitivity is high, or an xray view if the pussy sensitivity is high. While this sounds promising, most enemies do not actually attack her in the standing CG and instead it's more just noises and some movement. Some enemies do have attacks with visuals, but I found this to be rare. Most of what is happening is instead presented as text, which I'm not a huge fan of. Being fully defeated presents you a single image and some text which is pretty dissapointing.

The main standing CG is pretty well done though because it has animation of her moving (mostly her breasts) but also her clothing will change based on what you equip (seperated by top/bottom/pants/bra/weapon) which adds a lot of variation to what you'll see on screen. The sensivity system also means additional variations as they increase, so I think a lot of work was put into this part of the game.

I also like the variety in items, I found quite a lot thanks to a magic staff that caused defeated enemies to have a chance to drop items and finding lots of passives can give you a good advantage (boomerang amulet op). Durbility as a system also works in favor of the game forcing you to find new weapons and clothing as they will degrade over time, so you don't just keep the same OP stuff to the end.

The translation isn't great, but it's enough to understand what you need to do and how the game works.

Overall though while I like what this game was going for, I think the combat just was too slow and annoying to deal with, and I needed a bit more from the CGs. Having most enemy attacks having no visuals and instead just some text isn't enough for me.

That said if you do end up playing this, there are some great hints in the forum posts so you should check those out before playing as they are pretty helpful and might save you some frustration.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Terrible annoying gameplay. View range to short. Success is to random. Nothing explained really. Not clear if you can do corruption but don't seem like it. Sex only so much till game over and can be attacked only so much until game over >_> Sex also has a count amount so need ammo essentially for sex
  4. 4.00 star(s)

KGery

An engaging and fun roguelike, definitely enjoyable even without the H content. Only giving it 4 stars however because the art is good, but feels a bit off and weird for me, and the game is sometimes unfairly hard as the items you can get in a level is randomised, and sometimes your run can be screwed by bad rng.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

PlayDat

Excellent art and great ideas, all badly executed: gameplay is horrible (ALL the game is turn based, even the town maps), time limit, map transition resets BOTH stats and items and the general difficulty (even on easy) is pretty high due to the constant re-spawning of monsters.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

PleaseDoNotLewdKomi

Art is awesome
    Animations are clunky yet good
    Story is so convoluted
    Gameplay is terrible that you don't even know what to do without investing hours on this game (didn't even know this was a rouge-like game)
    Compatibility is trash (high-end pc with a 10-30 fps)
    Menu is all over the place, can't even navigate properly without fucking it up
    Translations are terrible, but forgivable

This is the type of game where you only need to get the save file and look for the scenes and move on. I can forgive it because I really liked the animation and art but other than that this is a heaping pile of shit