• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
If you're on Linux, try grabbing the latest nwjs and extracting it over the game directory, massive performance boost since the built-in chromium supports webgl on linux vs the old version that only ran canvas.

Apr 8, 2020
I have bit of an problem. I have an old save. I have played since the beginning and it was rather fine. HOWEVER. I just realize that i may still have the renovation bug that was in the earlier version of the game.
I'm playing the newer version with this old save and i don't want all my progress that i had to grind to just disappear.

Thaneas

Dec 28, 2020
Is there any plan to implement the dating system for guys if you're playing as a girl? So far, I don't think players can take Cless, Nymph, or Gin to a date even after I enabled the male partner toggle in the sanctum.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So far, I don't think players can take Cless, Nymph, or Gin to a date even after I enabled the male partner toggle in the sanctum.
Cless' route isn't progressed far enough to let you take him on a date, while Gin disappears once you progress far enough, though it was promised to eventually give a continuation of his story.

As for Nymph, you can invite him on a date (it was added several updates ago); the quirk here is that he's so painfully shy, you have to do a mini-quest first before he agrees on your (second) invitation.

Reactions: Thaneas

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
I have bit of an problem. I have an old save. I have played since the beginning and it was rather fine. HOWEVER. I just realize that i may still have the renovation bug that was in the earlier version of the game.
I'm playing the newer version with this old save and i don't want all my progress that i had to grind to just disappear.
You can always try a New Game+

You restart the story but do not lose items, levels and customizations

If you don't like it, you could still go back to the old save

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How far the Plus version will reach 100% done? It feels like you've added so much content from the ground up and I might check out the original version to see what compare how long was it.
It'll still be a long while yet. My goal is to reach release 100, and we're on r61 now, so still a long journey ahead!

How to fix gamma level in game? somehow win version running darker that web version.
Not sure why it's doing that. You might have to use an external program, or fiddle with your monitor settings?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes