Apr 8, 2020
I have bit of an problem. I have an old save. I have played since the beginning and it was rather fine. HOWEVER. I just realize that i may still have the renovation bug that was in the earlier version of the game.
I'm playing the newer version with this old save and i don't want all my progress that i had to grind to just disappear.

Thaneas

Dec 28, 2020
Is there any plan to implement the dating system for guys if you're playing as a girl? So far, I don't think players can take Cless, Nymph, or Gin to a date even after I enabled the male partner toggle in the sanctum.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So far, I don't think players can take Cless, Nymph, or Gin to a date even after I enabled the male partner toggle in the sanctum.
Cless' route isn't progressed far enough to let you take him on a date, while Gin disappears once you progress far enough, though it was promised to eventually give a continuation of his story.

As for Nymph, you can invite him on a date (it was added several updates ago); the quirk here is that he's so painfully shy, you have to do a mini-quest first before he agrees on your (second) invitation.

Reactions: Thaneas

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
I have bit of an problem. I have an old save. I have played since the beginning and it was rather fine. HOWEVER. I just realize that i may still have the renovation bug that was in the earlier version of the game.
I'm playing the newer version with this old save and i don't want all my progress that i had to grind to just disappear.
You can always try a New Game+

You restart the story but do not lose items, levels and customizations

If you don't like it, you could still go back to the old save

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How far the Plus version will reach 100% done? It feels like you've added so much content from the ground up and I might check out the original version to see what compare how long was it.
It'll still be a long while yet. My goal is to reach release 100, and we're on r61 now, so still a long journey ahead!

How to fix gamma level in game? somehow win version running darker that web version.
Not sure why it's doing that. You might have to use an external program, or fiddle with your monitor settings?

Reactions: Eldi09

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
suggestion. add categories to item management. when you browsing items it not easy to find correct. at least create two categories please. one consumables and others is all others items.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
LD+ R62.0b Download! (Patreon) 2024-05-20
Mega
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:
G Drive
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:
In-browser:
Password: fruitsfrolic
-Added Nymosa to Island
-Added many hair colours to Hair Master
-Added coloring brows to Hair Master
-Added using feather on Sammy's feet while under her counter
-Added a map in Sunshine
-Added Blue Overalls to Underground Mall
-Added Slave Cloth to Slaver Hideout
-Added a preggers-specific location in Desert
-Revised scene when aroused while travelling to UNA
-Added secret scene while travelling to UNA
-Added workaround fix for Cassie being gone after Gold Mine
-Updated graphics for Cow Onesies
-Fixed expressions not loading for furry Kitty in feet pose
-Fixed earring positions when having animal ears and not regular ears
-Reverted optimization method for loading pictures

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: makeitso

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustDollPlus-R62.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any way yet to Switch Fawn so you can Dom her instead of her domming you?
You can't dom her in the club, as you don't work there.

She has several scenes in the private dungeon where you dominate her, but it requires doing extra preparations, unlike the other characters you can bring there, as she's initially not willing to trust you being a domme. And those scenes are limited to whatever equipment installed there: bed, ankle stocks, pillory stocks.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
is 90% of this games content still locked behind getting enslaved to characters you might care nothing about
Are you sure you're even in the right thread? "Getting enslaved" is basically only a couple bad ends, and not really even any content of significance. There was one section in the old game, but even then it was relatively minor.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
this did not help cuz i do not know where to look
Try or depending on what stage you're at.

Also, for reference, it's relatively narrowed down if you consider what character the quest is about, in this case Nymosa, which narrowed it down to just 4 quests to check. They're even listed in order of progression on the wiki to make it even easier to figure it out.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes