maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
And I though it was excessive to start right from beginning… OK. While theres some info on a wiki, quite often it was too short or lacks essential information.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for two not story-related roots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope its still possible to read, even with my «fantastic» English.

P.S. Just in case we misunderstood each other (neighbours currently in the middle of very noisy repair, and I barely can concentrate), do you play original Lust Doll, not Lust Doll Plus? LD+ currently stops after you reach New Arc, and Science Lab is completely empty except for one random guy in the lobby. By the way, I heard Indivi plans to start Transilvania and Rinny’s content in next patch.

So which is the good end?

Reactions: weedman4251

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So which is the good end?
You mean, how game ends?

If you gets defeated by final boss, you can choose any of the girls which routs you are finished. They take you with them, but you no longer can leave and forced to live with them for the rest of your days (you can choose Cassie, Rinny, Fawn or Mistyra). Its counted as «good» end instead of «bad», but its still game-over and kicks you to main menu. If you choose no one, then you stuck here forever and its «proper» bad-end. And finally if you defeat final boss, you free yourself and other girls, its counted as «true end» and you can continue playing, so rest of the game becomes kind of «playable epilogue» (and you can encounter those girls in other locations).

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
You mean, how game ends?

If you gets defeated by final boss, you can choose any of the girls which routs you are finished. They take you with them, but you no longer can leave and forced to live with them for the rest of your days (you can choose Cassie, Rinny, Fawn or Mistyra). Its counted as «good» end instead of «bad», but its still game-over and kicks you to main menu. If you choose no one, then you stuck here forever and its «proper» bad-end. And finally if you defeat final boss, you free yourself and other girls, its counted as «true end» and you can continue playing, so rest of the game becomes kind of «playable epilogue» (and you can encounter those girls in other locations).

I see then one favor could you give me save file from the old game which involves the true boss,i need to see the ending

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Поможіть при запуску андроїд версії гри блимае пару картинок і чорний екран
Это англоязычный форум, тут на речь на других языках без перевода для остальных смотрят косо. В крайнем случае, используй гугл-переводчик.

This is English-speaking forum, and use of other languages without translation is considered bad. If you can’t speak English, try using google-translator.

For others: he has problem with android version, he has black screen and can’t play the game.

Jun 13, 2018
So um, is no one gonna answer my question about the pic that looks like the player character is pregnant? Because I still don't know if there is pregnancy in this game and the dev just forgot to put the tag in.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for your hard work, Aazkaal~.

Help on launch android version of game flashing couple of pictures and black screen
Unfortunately, I think that means you need a more powerful device to play the game. It tends not to run on older models.

So um, is no one gonna answer my question about the pic that looks like the player character is pregnant? Because I still don't know if there is pregnancy in this game and the dev just forgot to put the tag in.
yes, pregnancy is definitely in the game! I didn't make the thread, so unfortunately can't change the tags.

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for your hard work, Aazkaal~.

Unfortunately, I think that means you need a more powerful device to play the game. It tends not to run on older models.

yes, pregnancy is definitely in the game! I didn't make the thread, so unfortunately can't change the tags.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. It's so annoying to think you see something you are into in a game that doesn't have it in the tag only to play it and spend hours trying to find that thing just to later learn it's not there after all. Now I can actually play the game and enjoy it.

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
To have it more Clear here.

Lust doll does not ahve pregnancy. The tread seems to ahve started with Lust Doll, easy to see on version numbers o the first posts.

But Auto made Lust Doll + That ahse pregnancy and is hopefully linked here now.

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
Soooo I'm in new ark city trying to find the apartments but I find this place called condo but its blocked off now can continue from this?

Jun 13, 2018
Soooo I'm in new ark city trying to find the apartments but I find this place called condo but its blocked off now can continue from this?
Wait for the next update? That's the only way I can see us getting in to the condo, which is sad cause if this version of the game does something similar with that place then we would've gotten a fun friend right off the bat. But we have to wait to see if she's still in the condo or not. Hell I'm having trouble finding the smut that is more then oral or fucking slime.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

Lust doll does not ahve pregnancy. The tread seems to ahve started with Lust Doll, easy to see on version numbers o the first posts.

Who is this "Auto"? The author is called "Indivi" and they post here quite frequently, it even says so under Developer (on the first post). Also, this thread has since then been renamed and revamped to accommodate the new version. If you look at the title, it says "Lust Doll PLUS", not just "Lust Doll", so I don't think it's necessary to make a distinction between the two games anymore since all of the main links lead to the newest versions. There is a link to the old game but you purposefully have to click on it (and it is labelled so people can see what they're downloading).

Last edited:

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Ok I tried getting back into this after a lonng absence and im playing the plus version. How do I access the wilderness? Not sure because this is a new version or i missed something but I havent been able to find it yet.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong but LD+ currently has less content than the original, right?
It seems like the development is going steadily tho
Yes, but only because they are remaking all the maps and converting for RPG MV. But for now there are some things, more furry, some new mechanics and a better view in general.

Reactions: Indivi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

Original Lust doll actually has pregnancy too, but it got in really late (like final 2 releases.)

Ok I tried getting back into this after a lonng absence and im playing the plus version. How do I access the wilderness? Not sure because this is a new version or i missed something but I havent been able to find it yet.
Wilderness not in yet. I'll likely change the way it works I think. Maybe something similar to how the Desert was in the original.

KOMIANAS

Jan 12, 2019
hi indivigames i found a bug on lust doll: this bug doesn´t let you to take the maid headress and the maid shoes in the pixie route on the manor building

Reactions: Indivi
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes