Etar

Jul 17, 2017
It'll just be bad end extensions that are backer exclusive. So if your character gets captured or enslaved by someone with no way to escape, there'll be the bad end, which everyone can see. And then, there'll usually be a short, playable sequence afterwards, showing what your character's life is like after being imprisoned. That's the only thing I plan to make exclusive. Everything else will be accessible to anyone.
Heya, potential bug. I've turned Male partners off, yet over 15 fights, I've only found 1 female combatants, also despite the fact I've turned male partners off, I still get choices for fucking them. The cat boy offers masturbation and denial, the big thug offers blowjob for both penis and vagina, despite the fact I only have a dick.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Heya, potential bug. I've turned Male partners off, yet over 15 fights, I've only found 1 female combatants, also despite the fact I've turned male partners off, I still get choices for fucking them. The cat boy offers masturbation and denial, the big thug offers blowjob for both penis and vagina, despite the fact I only have a dick.
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Sammy, preggers and tattoos~.

Huh, I thought disabling male content didn't do anything yet because there's so little content.
When it's working properly, you won't see male xxx options at all.

i'm glad i have a reason to revisit this game i can't wait for more to be added
Thanks, definitely working on it!

there is a new version, why isn´t the update here too?
To address the elephant in the room, I do know what kind of place this is. While I won't upload my own releases until they go public, I guess I won't say anything if someone else does? Cause I mean, I get that most pirates don't plan on pledging anyways, and that's fine. I'd still like for people to be able to play and enjoy themselves and be able to discuss it freely here.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well, color me thrilled! Are you planning to make pregnancy a wider thing, where a large number of npc's can impregnate the character, or will it be relegated to very specific npcs and questlines?
Yes! Both player and npc's are planned to be able to be impregnated. Most likely around the end of their routes.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Yes! Both player and npc's are planned to be able to be impregnated. Most likely around the end of their routes.
Well, I gathered that. My question was more along the lines of whether a female player character could be impregnated by random (or generic) npc's.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Well, I gathered that. My question was more along the lines of whether a female player character could be impregnated by random (or generic) npc's.
Yes, random encounters are the easiest way to get the player chara pregnant starting off, and will be possible with the upcoming release~.

Reactions: ejmuerte

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Yes, random encounters are the easiest way to get the player chara pregnant starting off, and will be possible with the upcoming release~.
Cool! Are you going to have a list of npc's that can impregnate you when the release is out?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes