Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Good luck my friend, Someone walked in on me masturbating to the original but I enjoyed your game so much I guess I can go for round two

Here's to hoping it's not my little sister this time
Thanks! And wow, are you a romantic comedy anime protagonist?

Is this supposed to happen?

I dont think it affects the game but I'm not really sure
Not sure what it is, but it sounds like it's harmless. You can see if Google has any answers on how to get rid of it completely:

Ahora lo probare veremos que tal
Hope you enjoy~.

Hopefully this remake can fix my main issue with the game that being that the majority of the content is player submissive. Hope to see where it goes in the future.
Yeah, I'm definitely writing more domme stuff to balance things out, so it should be a more even spread.

Can you really say it's got more stuff if that stuff is not "in" yet?
Well, aside from more scenes, everything I mentioned is in the game and functioning already. But sure, there WILL be more scenes.

i wouldn't mind a Xray of the stats it be nice to see the "inside" of the art but its just if your able to and no rush it mean alot to me and those who like that option ^_^ great rework and previous version looks great as a template for this game so id say v20 would be the rough draft of the game yeah? still keep up the great work indiv.
Can you explain what you mean by stats x-ray? And thanks! Well, v20 was the best I could do at the time with what I had. In time, this one should be much better.

Will there be more foot content that isn't tickle specific in this new version?
Yeah, I'm more comfortable nowadays with writing foot stuff that isn't just tickles, so that'll definitely be a thing. (Though that doesn't mean cute tickles won't still be a thing~.)

Will there be more outfits and stuff for your main to wear?
Yes! Much, much more.

Reactions: Frisi_

cavaemon

May 29, 2018

Not sure what it is, but it sounds like it's harmless. You can see if Google has any answers on how to get rid of it completely:

Hope you enjoy~.

Yeah, I'm definitely writing more domme stuff to balance things out, so it should be a more even spread.

Well, aside from more scenes, everything I mentioned is in the game and functioning already. But sure, there WILL be more scenes.

Can you explain what you mean by stats x-ray? And thanks! Well, v20 was the best I could do at the time with what I had. In time, this one should be much better.

Yeah, I'm more comfortable nowadays with writing foot stuff that isn't just tickles, so that'll definitely be a thing. (Though that doesn't mean cute tickles won't still be a thing~.)

Yes! Much, much more.
ah yeah the thing is when in v20 it was hard to tell how far along your character was in pregnancy and who was the parent so getting a detailed status update to keep tabs on that would help and also for xray I was hoping when your character is having sex it would show if slime, etc would also show up when character is having intercourse... small things that give a more vibrant feel to the scenes nothing needs to change just if you can add some HUD for it like Violated heroine... but with your own take if needed lol. again no scenes need a change just some add ons or tweaks to improve on existing mechanics and genres. I mean it would be cool to see the red core inside the characters womb and how that comes out and such because man it was kinda weird my character had a plump belly then it disappeared but then it was born after when I rested in the abandon science facility you start at.

jkk123

Jun 16, 2017

Hope you enjoy~.

Yes! Much, much more.
Can you add the ability to get npcs pregnant?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Ah okay, yeah I'll figure out better ways of giving that sorta info.

Oh okay, you mean show stuff happening to the portrait, or cutins of sex. I'll see about it.

Yes, that is planned!
yes :) thanks. its super weird coming back like say 4 maybe 5 hour and load up a save and wonder if the preg was intended or from a loss and yes I like cut ins :) the portraits could also be used as a status UI if that would be cool? like click here on portrait and view inside and etc if that is not too complicated? (im no programmer but this game reminded me of a game where I had the opts to look at my chara and stuff and could see from 2d that I had scars and stuff front and back) whatever you can do im backing you :) also just wanted to add the keyboard functions were good but the mouse made it easier so glad you made that work for the plus :p

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I have been trying this game out after quite a while and I'm confused about where to go actually. I thought I remembered heading north through a desert to a city to get a big chunk of content. But currently that path says that it isn't in yet.

What's really confusing is that the catgirl mentions some city after I give her some food and the game even says that I've learned the way there but nothing seems to change. I even thought I was onto something with the forest gate but that's not in either.

So my big question is: Where is all the content located? Because I can't find it at all.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Don't think forest is in though. And by first city do you mean the abandoned city that you are in once you leave the factory? Because that's the only area I've been able to roam around. And there's literally 3 enemies and nothing to do in it.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah the first city you start in once you leave the intro. Just going by what ive read on ulmf and here though, ive not tried playing it much yet.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Are Lust Doll's save files compatible with the new version of the game ? I'd like to download LD Plus but would rather not have to restart from scratch ( for as much as I'd still do it since the game has always been a good one ) .

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Org Lust Doll > RPGM ACE = Ruby
Lust Doll Plus > RPGM MV = JavaScript
It's a different engine so no? I don't think the saves would be compatible.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i like rainy skies too and I hope this game and the other one will be getting much work put into them as humanly possible... or merged idk but yeah great games :)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Me encanto hasta ahora lust doll plus espero tu proxima actualización
Siga las reglas del sitio y publique una traducción en inglés para cualquier publicación que no sea en inglés.

Please follow the site rules and post an English translation for any non-English post.

matyas

Oct 18, 2018
O
[QUOTE = "anubis1970, post: 1910106, miembro: 469086"]
Siga las reglas del sitio y publique una traducción en inglés para cualquier publicación que no sea sea en inglés.

Siga las reglas del sitio y publique una traducción en inglés para cualquier publicación que no sea en inglés.
[/CITAR]
De acuerdo

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
yes :) thanks. its super weird coming back like say 4 maybe 5 hour and load up a save and wonder if the preg was intended or from a loss and yes I like cut ins :) the portraits could also be used as a status UI if that would be cool? like click here on portrait and view inside and etc if that is not too complicated? (im no programmer but this game reminded me of a game where I had the opts to look at my chara and stuff and could see from 2d that I had scars and stuff front and back) whatever you can do im backing you :) also just wanted to add the keyboard functions were good but the mouse made it easier so glad you made that work for the plus :p
Hmm, we'll see!

And thanks, glad to hear mouse controls are good!

content where
Yes, as mentioned, still very VERY fresh. There'll be more stuff to do soon.

Are Lust Doll's save files compatible with the new version of the game ? I'd like to download LD Plus but would rather not have to restart from scratch ( for as much as I'd still do it since the game has always been a good one ) .
Savegames unfortunately aren't compatible. I've provided a stats/credits mod in the chara creation so that you don't have to regrind your stats though. And thanks~.

i like rainy skies too and I hope this game and the other one will be getting much work put into them as humanly possible... or merged idk but yeah great games :)
Thanks, I'm doing my best!

Me encanto hasta ahora lust doll plus espero tu proxima actualización
Gracias/thank you!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
O
[QUOTE = "anubis1970, post: 1910106, miembro: 469086"]
Siga las reglas del sitio y publique una traducción en inglés para cualquier publicación que no sea sea en inglés.

[/CITAR]
De acuerdo
If you agree then why are you still posting in Spanish and not in English?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes