Oct 16, 2017
Can someone tell me why the creator has added Hermaphrodite as an option for the character twice?
If the creator would have bothered looking up the word "Futanari" and where it originates from, they'd find that Futanari is just the Japanese word that is the equivalent of the English word Hermaphrodite, meaning a Woman/Man who was born with both genitalia and/or boobs.
Because of this mishap of the creator's side, could someone explain to me which is which, and what the differences are?
Edit: Never mind, clicking on either one pops an explanation of what they are and a confirmation window where you can choose whether you agree or not.

Reactions: Beanjam

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
hey does anyone know if this game has any mods specifically cheat mods
There's a few savegame editors for RPG Maker VX Ace that can be used to edit your money. The way the game handles stats is weird so I wouldn't mess around with that too much.

@Invidi when you will release a new version of lust doll
I've actually started development of the remake on MV. Expect news soon~.

Can someone tell me why the creator has added Hermaphrodite as an option for the character twice?
If the creator would have bothered looking up the word "Futanari" and where it originates from, they'd find that Futanari is just the Japanese word that is the equivalent of the English word Hermaphrodite, meaning a Woman/Man who was born with both genitalia and/or boobs.
Because of this mishap of the creator's side, could someone explain to me which is which, and what the differences are?
Edit: Never mind, clicking on either one pops an explanation of what they are and a confirmation window where you can choose whether you agree or not.
Basically yeah, some futa fans don't like balls, so this is just to differentiate between the two types.

Reactions: Astra Starwalker
Oct 16, 2017
Basically yeah, some futa fans don't like balls, so this is just to differentiate between the two types.
That I can understand.

I was more afraid that Futa was basically an androgynous looking guy with boobs because there are a lot of people who think a Futanari is a "woman" with a dick and boobs, but missing her pussy because her dick took the place of her pussy.
Then when people try to explain to them that that isn't a Futanari, that Futanari and Hermaphrodite are one and the same, and they both would have pussies and dicks, they go ballistic and defend their view as if admitting otherwise would be to admit that they are afraid they'd be less manly or something...

I would like to add that the game's character creation system is pretty damn good~ ^^

Reactions: Beanjam

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Sorry to ask this in this game's thread, but there isn't one open for the game I'm asking about. How do you get the scene with the roper pot where Alisa is wearing no pants in Lust Brave? If anybody has an answer, I would really appreciate it.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
That I can understand.

I was more afraid that Futa was basically an androgynous looking guy with boobs because there are a lot of people who think a Futanari is a "woman" with a dick and boobs, but missing her pussy because her dick took the place of her pussy.

Then when people try to explain to them that that isn't a Futanari, that Futanari and Hermaphrodite are one and the same, and they both would have pussies and dicks, they go ballistic and defend their view as if admitting otherwise would be to admit that they are afraid they'd be less manly or something...

I would like to add that the game's character creation system is pretty damn good~ ^^
Thanks~, and yeah, futa and herm are the same. I might even just change that part to say futa (balls) and futa (no balls).

Glad to hear it! Be sure to check out the remake, as it blows the original LD's chara creation system way out of the water~.

Did indivi just made a remaster of this? What's new?
Yes! Public release soon.

New stuff, all the systems have been revised and improved, way more customization options, more equip slots so that you can wear things on your genitalia or nipples, more support for pregnancy/domming/male npcs/slavery/furry (which you can of course turn off if you don't like), more scenes, improved art for NPC's, etc.

Also, playable on Mac, linux, android, and HTML5.

Sorry to ask this in this game's thread, but there isn't one open for the game I'm asking about. How do you get the scene with the roper pot where Alisa is wearing no pants in Lust Brave? If anybody has an answer, I would really appreciate it.
It's been a while, but the idea is that you have to get Alisa 'hooked' on being molested by roper pots, then get Basil K.O.'ed in a fight with them. I think you might need to do it over multiple fights, without using a heal point

Reactions: Anonymousity

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
It's been a while, but the idea is that you have to get Alisa 'hooked' on being molested by roper pots, then get Basil K.O.'ed in a fight with them. I think you might need to do it over multiple fights, without using a heal point
When would I know that she's hooked? I've only gotten as far as Alisa telling herself to get ahold of herself.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys, so as mentioned, I'm doing a remake of Lust Doll, called Lust Doll Plus, which you can now pick up here!

Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

It's a remaster of Lust Doll, which fixes and improves on basically everything. Some of the bigger changes:
-Vastly extended chara customizations
-Furry options (which you can disable)
-More domme content, and male NPC's, which'll allow for more support for preggers content
-Mouse support
-Compatibility with mac, linux, android and html5
-All systems rehauled and improved on. Can see what you're wearing in the equip/shop menu instead of having to put it on and leave.
-Improved art for NPC's and enemies
-More scenes~.

When would I know that she's hooked? I've only gotten as far as Alisa telling herself to get ahold of herself.
That should be the cue, when she's like 'more please! Wait, I mean...'

Jul 5, 2017
thats weird, for some reason i can't go past the abandoned town, I can't seem to enter the forest or the other exit. Will the content come next update or am i missing something?

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Same here :( I thought there would be some kind of walkthrough here, but found nothing.
The fun of the game is going around finding things on your own...
If you want a walkthrough... The old changelogs had hints on what to do...

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
Ummm, yeah. apparently we all can't leave for the town. or access the park. I noticed individi had changed the map layout so maybe he's still remaking the content there? maybe? I admit, I'm disappointed. I felt I was promised piercings.....

edit: now that i think about it the rainy skies rework was basically the same as well. you got stuck in the starting area.

magicPotato

Mar 4, 2018
Ummm, yeah. apparently we all can't leave for the town. or access the park. I noticed individi had changed the map layout so maybe he's still remaking the content there? maybe? I admit, I'm disappointed. I felt I was promised piercings.....

edit: now that i think about it the rainy skies rework was basically the same as well. you got stuck in the starting area.
if im not mistaken it's also a game engine change. wouldn't be surprised that indivi's making lots of things from scratch again.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I feel like I could explore way, way more when I played this game awhile back. All of the areas I could access before aren't accessible now...

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
if im not mistaken it's also a game engine change. wouldn't be surprised that indivi's making lots of things from scratch again.
I'm pretty sure you're right. Couple that with the way the map has changed and the added features, pretty sure theres a lot of work to be done in reintroducing the old content not only to a new engine, but to new parameters and codes as well

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
please put up the game Monster Girl Attack! from the same people the made this game I can't see the game anywhere

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes