Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
I am so glad to see this game getting love again. I was a Patron for a while- my pregnancy kink is a mile wide- and this game was one of the first games to ever really smash my kink buttons. The milk factory scenes were a blessing.

I can't wait to have cash next year and try to get even more Preggo and pregnant Bondage/Slavery/Breeding/Forced Pregnancy of others stuff into the game. <3 My preggo Doll helping to hold another girl down so she can get bred is just- something I was always eager to see and so sad never got to be a reality before you had that burnout phase.

Reactions: cavaemon

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I am so glad to see this game getting love again. I was a Patron for a while- my pregnancy kink is a mile wide- and this game was one of the first games to ever really smash my kink buttons. The milk factory scenes were a blessing.

I can't wait to have cash next year and try to get even more Preggo and pregnant Bondage/Slavery/Breeding/Forced Pregnancy of others stuff into the game. <3 My preggo Doll helping to hold another girl down so she can get bred is just- something I was always eager to see and so sad never got to be a reality before you had that burnout phase.
Awesome, thank you for supporting me! And yes, planning to get much more preggers/slavery content in!

Reactions: ejmuerte

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
God the difference in feeling between the plus and normal version is night and day, the one gripe I always had with lust doll was that it felt a little clunky but this... I can't wait for the next updates, incredible work!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
God the difference in feeling between the plus and normal version is night and day, the one gripe I always had with lust doll was that it felt a little clunky but this... I can't wait for the next updates, incredible work!
Great that this is getting a remaster, one of the few RPGM games I actually enjoy!
thanks a lot man ^^

i followed this game for years
Thanks all! Worked really hard to improve how it all works. And yes, new updates coming very soon!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hi, yes r2.2 is out to public now!

Note: Had to change some core systems, so previous savefiles don't transfer over. They will from this version onwards however.

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed eyebrows appearing at game start
-Fixed menu button not showing when loading game
-Fixed underground ring fight with certain opponent being treated as male when lewded
-Fixed brown hair/eye graphics
-Revert to no version number in title (to allow android version to transfer saves)
-Fixed bug preventing winning against Wildcat scene from showing
-Made changing hair color during chara creation not change head ears or tail color
-Fixed Lust Tonic not giving arousal status
-Fixed clothing sizes being reset when leaving equip menu

-Revised dark and belly white colors
-Added black skin color
-Fixed bug causing multiple exotic dresses to appear in inventory
-Fixed bug preventing player from giving food to Cassie/homeless person
-Changed item selection so that only 'effective' items will be displayed
-Changed so that if paid for massage, won't let you pay for more till you've had one
-Fixed so that slime anal encounter reduces lust after climax
-Cancelling in battle menu now opens passive menu
-If defeated, fixed so that large list of changes will show after returning to spawn point
-Changed so that fishing advances text to choice regardless of catching or not
-Fixed bug where stored msg doesn't get cleared
-Fixed bug where trying to get a massage can cause 'length' error

-Added title/logo graphics
-When surrender, enemies will defeat faster
-Fixed bug where adding/removing credits during chara creation resets choice selection
-Fixed bug where gaining credits shows exp gain message
-If lose more credits than you've got, it'll show you losing the credits you have instead
-When obtaining clothes, now shows where they can be equipped to
-Fixed bug where attempting to wear causes 'visible' error
-Fixed bug where npc portrait remains after battle
-Improved portrait functionality
-Fixed bug where preggers belly disappears sometimes
-Revised portrait system
-Added red, black and white color sets for hair, eyes, mouth, and skin
-Redid white skin colors
-Fixed bug related to opening main menu before setting chara portrait
-Allow for only use of first name
-Fixed black screen not fading on new game
-Fixed preview of clothes not going away
-Added Forest Park
-Fixed sanctum overriding return point
-Switched so that skipping scenes does clear lust
-Added New Ark Slums
-Fixed Strength being mislabelled when boosting stats
-Added Attraction/Repulsion Sprays
-Changed combat item menu to only show usable items
-Added poses for masturbating. Made so that you put your clothes back on after masturbating.
-Fixed tickle torture shrine changing wrong settings

When I try to leave the abandoned town I get Dev Note: This next part isn't done yet. Come back in a future release
Yes, as mentioned, it's a full remake, so it'll take time for me to get everything from LD into this game (on top of adding new stuff!)

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Did I get this right that there is a Patreon exclusive version that has more content?
It'll just be bad end extensions that are backer exclusive. So if your character gets captured or enslaved by someone with no way to escape, there'll be the bad end, which everyone can see. And then, there'll usually be a short, playable sequence afterwards, showing what your character's life is like after being imprisoned. That's the only thing I plan to make exclusive. Everything else will be accessible to anyone.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes