iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cassie thing wasn't triggering because I wasn't picking the 'grunt work' option.

As for Rinny, don't I need to find the mirror for that? It doesn't look like I can trigger the event to make Rinny leave the party until I progress futher into the graveyard, which I can't do because she's still here.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
also if it's not too much to ask can we get a scene after we feed Cassie some Devil Milk and make her horny?
Ha XD. Could see about it.

How do you get the 3rd one?

Additionally, how do I advance the milk farm? I got 5 cows already or is it not implemented yet?
Try 'annoying' Cassie. Milk farm, you can find one more cow, and then bulls if you want. Can also buy a cock milker. Will be more stuff later!

How do you capture bandit girl?

I can't seem to progress anything with Cassie at all. She won't talk to me beyond asking that I don't tell anyone about her safehouse. Defeating bandits does't seem to give me an option to capture any.

Edit: Also the graveyard puzzle leading to the manor has me stumped.

It seems pretty obvious that I'm meant to go through the secret passage that is obviously hidden under a gravestone between the two underground sections with magic layouts, but Rinny won't let me, so i'm stumped.

I can't get past the manor gate without her, but I can't uncover the secret passage with her.
You need to have finished Cassie's route. To start it, force pass the toll guy in the slums, sleep, then return!

For the graveyard puzzle, you'll actually come back to that gravestone later! There's somewhere else you need to go first

how can you give Bell the the choker?

Also I've gotten the scene with alissa busting in twice, is there any more?
She needs to have wandered off at least once, and then you need to give her the bell collar first, before she'll accept others.

There's one more, try 'annoying' Cassie.

The cassie thing wasn't triggering because I wasn't picking the 'grunt work' option.

As for Rinny, don't I need to find the mirror for that? It doesn't look like I can trigger the event to make Rinny leave the party until I progress futher into the graveyard, which I can't do because she's still here.
Yes, you need to progress past the mirror first.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
For the graveyard puzzle, you'll actually come back to that gravestone later! There's somewhere else you need to go first
Yeah, that's what i'm asking. I'm confident that I've taken every route inside the crypt puzzle. Found a bunch of notes, some loot and that one sarcophagus that you can get trapped in.

So is there some other entrance I missed, or do I have to waste even more time checking every single permutation of directions I can go in inside that maze?
Cuz frankly I was sick of it after the first time I cleared it, in the old version.

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, that's what i'm asking. I'm confident that I've taken every route inside the crypt puzzle. Found a bunch of notes, some loot and that one sarcophagus that you can get trapped in.

So is there some other entrance I missed, or do I have to waste even more time checking every single permutation of directions I can go in inside that maze?
Cuz frankly I was sick of it after the first time I cleared it, in the old version.
From the 2nd crypt's entrance, go left, down, then right. That'll take you to something you need to clear!

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Out of curiosity, are you able to infer this through anything in game, or was the only way to brute force it?
Not really. It's expected for you to experiment, since while the exits don't go where you think they will, they're still consistent in where they take you.

Reactions: Foo-fuu
Feb 20, 2020
which one is the most up to date version of the remake verison of lust doll and is there a glitch with the orginal to to go into full screen in the option menu it keeps putting me into window mode

Alphal250

Jul 10, 2018
which one is the most up to date version of the remake verison of lust doll and is there a glitch with the orginal to to go into full screen in the option menu it keeps putting me into window mode
Lust Doll Plus is the most recent one, getting updates and all (the remake).
Lust doll normal is the old one (it currently has more zones and content than the plus one but isnt getting any update)

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
One thing I always wanted to do in this game is, when taking revenge on Edith, being able to chop off her limbs, like she did to us.

That would be interesting. ^^

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
One thing I always wanted to do in this game is, when taking revenge on Edith, being able to chop off her limbs, like she did to us.

i second this, i would also like it if there's a new skill where you can "chop off" your opponents limbs (unless its an event enemy) so your fight will be easier

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
i second this, i would also like it if there's a new skill where you can "chop off" your opponents limbs (unless its an event enemy) so your fight will be easier
honestly, i would love a "restraining touch" skill that allows you to skadoosh npcs/enemies into bondage.... is it possible Indivi ? XD

Reactions: DragoNoob

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

Maybe, though it'll definitely be a very late game ability

honestly, i would love a "restraining touch" skill that allows you to skadoosh npcs/enemies into bondage.... is it possible Indivi ? XD
I could make that happen~

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

Indivi

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Lust Doll Plus.png

Here's LD+ r13.1!

In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Can buy from Marin after her event
-Fixed MarinOnStomachFurry portrait bug
-Can pick up Marin's event's clothes from Horror Shop if not doing her route
-Added a 'cheat' to allow activating Marin's route if you skipped her events during the Manor quest
-Added icon for android app
-Rinny now leaves for Marin's event
-Fixed player gauges not showing during fight with Marin
-Fixed changing mystic stat in character creator not changing MP
-Adjusted massage part of Marin's event to be nonrandom
-Fixed issues with step events

-Added manor maid events
-Added manor maid portrait. Redid parts of manor quest to include her portrait
-Added Fiber Duster to mansion
-Added Shop o horrors NPC
-Can now eat apples and golden apples
-Fixed Arlene hat and fishy colors
-Added Arlene domme portrait
-Fixed underground ring version of bandit girl not using furry settings
-Turning off Furry shrine now changes all NPC's to non-furry if they were furry before
-Fixed changing body stat in character creator not changing HP
-Fixed arm graphics on several upper body clothes

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes