Lust Epidemic + Treasure of Nadia creation tools?

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
The characters in NLT Media games are DAZ3D, yes.

But he uses the very old characters, based on Genesis 2 (Victoria 6, Michael 6 etc.) . This can be seen immediately if someone has already worked with Genesis 2 himself.

In addition, the renders are obviously not created with Iray, but with 3Delight. Plus a bit postprocessing in some kind of image editing program.

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
well what I am interested in is how he/they are creating the "saliva" for characters plus its also animated. Anybody care to share some lights on that part?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
NaughtyDeveloper

I know Pixelslab used Fluidos to make cum spurting in one of his animations. He said was difficult to setup but it looked good. I think NLT uses Poser or some other application than DAZ to do his animations etc... Actually may even be Blender.

well what I am interested in is how he/they are creating the "saliva" for characters plus its also animated. Anybody care to share some lights on that part?

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
NaughtyDeveloper

I know Pixelslab used Fluidos to make cum spurting in one of his animations. He said was difficult to setup but it looked good. I think NLT uses Poser or some other application than DAZ to do his animations etc... Actually may even be Blender.
Hmm, so it's not easily possible in daz..gotta learn about blender than..

hardwire666

Apr 12, 2018
I've spent months trying to get a good working pipeline going from daz to blender only to determine that even with how awesome the Diffeomorphic add on is. Its just not workable....yet. For various reasons. Going from Blender to Daz is quite eazy though.

My guess is custom assests are being imported as OBJ and rendered that way. As well as rendered in other programs when it fits the work flow.

My bet is on iRay set to interactive. As well as only rendering whats needed and compositing as much as possible later. I render on a 2070, 970 and 3950x and something along the lines above renders extremely fast.

Its a pain in the ass, but if you set things up proper you can get the render times down esp on decent hardware. Not to mention you could use multiple computers to render frame ranges and then put it all together later.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
hey man sorry to bother I downloaded acdsee but can't find the filter the one I find that says cartoon is really bad like a oil painting
Yes cartoon filter is like oilpainting but you don't need to aply 100% this filter you can set it for 30% and combine with other filters.

skay28

Apr 11, 2020
Yes cartoon filter is like oilpainting but you don't need to aply 100% this filter you can set it for 30% and combine with other filters.
oo I see what was the combination of filters u used in that picture ? it looks perfect plus it gives me a big outline in black when I use the cartoon one

Last edited: