• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
So many MC sissification games already. Wish someone would break the mold and make a game about sissifying others instead as a primary focus, the only games who somewhat catter to this only have this as side content.
Then make your own game and stop complaining. People make games about what's Popular and/or sells better. Sissification is a niche genre in general and most of its audience is more on being sissified rather than sissifying somebody else

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am enjoying the start of the game. Already looking forward to the next update. I am totally into crossdressing and would love to see a side panel where you can see your player as he/she is dressed and dressing. On weekends allow her to dress in feminine clothing as she grows into her sissyhood. I am pretty sure that you are already thinking of these ideas. Once again, an excellent start.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
So many MC sissification games already. Wish someone would break the mold and make a game about sissifying others instead as a primary focus, the only games who somewhat catter to this only have this as side content.
yep, there are many, BUT ONLY a handful good ones!

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
Kinda ironic to use old pictures of Jean Hollywood in a sissification game; but I will try it.

JusVic

Jul 10, 2022
Yeah. I like that game. Definitely one of the good ones. You can also play a guy and feminise your neighbour. Good stuff.
The Company also lets you be dominant and feminize your bully-colleague and make a harem.
Also, Friends of Mine is another game where MC has a dad and can make relations with him being either dom or sub.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Something to consider for early game/early release: This may be a mostly serial vn, but it has the grindy side of a sandbox desert by making you work for the next event(s). I have MC in the first weekend. There's nothing to do, and I have to dig into the multi levels of the quest engine to find something. Even then that's not a sure thing. So then I have to find the place to "wait" and do it all again. Why not just set up a hint/journal status line on the sidebar with a convenient jump time to next relevant period button nearby?

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Personally I don't understand why a game that is made for submissive players must include a "dominant" option. Its almost like the devs are afraid of excluding a portion of the audience. But why would that sorts of players play a game called "SISSY STORY. They are not part of that audience

Just make a game for your audience and make them happy. Dont overextend trying to throw an overly large net. Its wasted time and resources that could be used on focusing on the core concept of the game. You dont gotta please that 0.5% of players who for FOR SOME REASON download a submissive sissy game to be dominant

Reactions: josiven

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Being submissive is pretty much a core part of the sissy fetish. Sure you'll always have exceptions to any rule, but you should definitely expect it (and not waste time complaining about it if you don't like it)

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Being submissive is pretty much a core part of the sissy fetish. Sure you'll always have exceptions to any rule, but you should definitely expect it (and not waste time complaining about it if you don't like it)
Ok, one more question and I won't say any more on the subject.

Is humiliation a part of being submissive too (or a sissy)? Genuinely curious.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Has anybody figured out how much is here in this "free" version? There's a fair amount of content out in the media folder that I have yet to see about 4 weeks in, yet I've already seen a quest deadend at a paywall notice when the "bully" thing triggered. Just what in the dl is being used by this version of the html file and how much further grind is there before I hit other paywall roadblocks?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm not into sissification, at all, but gave it a go with the public online version.

It's not bad, maybe you could also include screenshots of the menu, and dialogs? just for players to see what's the game like. The UI is good, you should showcase it a little more. I could have played more, but since I'm not into the core kink of the game, I couldn't go too far into the game.

But I wish you good luck, the game seems promising, I guess the sissification fans will be pleased.

Reactions: ffive

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, fairly typical for these, would say it's not really a game since you don't have to do anything other then click the progress story buttons, and largely do Home > School > Home

This said I'd like to see what 0.2 is like, since I'm at least hoping it'd have more then just the typical plot hooks dropping. This is sadly a genre where most games end at about 0.1's current point and never get finished.

Sep 16, 2021
One day, I hope to understand to satisfaction why devs are so very often like, "yes, we're going to put gay sex and incest into this game... and get rid of the dad."

I don't expect to, but it would be nice.

Right? It's so god damn common and.. weird. I don't get it at all.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes