HTML - Lust for Life: A Sissy Story [v0.18] [MartinDrake]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EraserHead123

Cant wait to see more, a lot of good content so far. Has a decent slow burn going that I really like! Plenty of hot images too, really like Ella. Hopefully this wont be another game that gets abandoned. So far my favorite storyline is the friend, want to see where it goes.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

BobCarter

Updated: as of 0.2, very little content added.

Summary: Skip for now, come back if this ever gets more then the intros it has.

If you've played this before, you've seen this whole stick over a dozen times before, odds are it'll also get abandoned fairly early on like basically all of these. Plus your save data won't carry anyways.

This is fairly typical for these, would say it's not really a game since you don't have to do anything other then click the progress story buttons, and largely do Home > School > Home
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Marcmad

TLDR: I think it's a really good start, for a 0.1, it took me almost 3h to complete. I had a good time and hope to see more.

Quality is there, characters are well establish (except the mc who is very bland) and the UI is not bad.

But most important, get ready..... There is no grinding, I repeat, NO GRINDING! Finally a HTML game that respect my time. It's a linear story with random optional side events.

I will give you one more star, just for that

I would add that it's a bit sad that there's no choice or interaction between the different quests, I would like for them to react a bit about what happen in the other quests to give more realism to the world.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

barracuda66

I've finished playing version 0.1 and nothing interesting happens, a few secondary nudes, but nothing with the main character.
    Nothing incest, just some spy scene.

Not to mention, like all HTML games, extremely repetitive actions.

story too simple

I recommend waiting for the next update.