kelraos

Jul 7, 2017
This sounds like the game I have been looking for, after playing girl life I've wanted to play the male perspective without tf.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Keep on playing and going to school, visit your friend, until finally it asks you to skip a class. Then peep on your family in the shower.
The game is saying that I should skip classes because of a 100 grades.
But, how?

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for your comments. :)

Played it for around 20 minutes, the structures there and i didn't find any bugs, but there is very little content and the writing and general presentation leave a lot to be desired. I'm guessing this isn't a native English speaker, I can understand it but the sentence structure is all over the place. Especially in the introduction, (which is very text heavy). If I were teh Dev I'd do away with the intro entirely and just incorporate it into the game. Its a of of text before you get to any interactions. Just introduce characters as the player meets them.

It has potential but you shouldn't waste your time with this one yet.

One of the issues with a game with this much scope is that its going to feel very empty very early on as the events all have specific triggers i.e be in a certain place at a certain time or be based on RNG, but there isn't enough content to make you want to try repeating things on the off chance that you'll trigger something. I don't have the time for that.
Yes, I'm not a native English speaker. I am studying to improve my English language. Any advice on this aspect is also welcome. The introduction is the first thing I wrote, and it is the part that can suffer the most from this aspect. I will try to streamline it in future releases and still insert an intro skip.
There are many empty moments in the game and repetitive in anticipation of the content that I will insert in the future. But you're right, now the content is too little, and it is boring and unnerving. In the next release, I will remove most of the random events and empty moments. I will make the sequence of important events more linear and easier to unlock.
At the moment, I recommend taking the path of the listless student and skipping lessons. Most of the content is unlocked in this way at the moment.

Seems neat so far. One critique is just that there seems to be a good bit of guesswork. Why can't I eat at anytime in the kitchen? When are meals? I'm getting weaker by missing daily meals (though getting one at school automatically helps) if I'm doing other things at the time.

And yes as the one above me said that's all I guess a complaint about RNG, and there's so many locations that just don't do anything 99% of the time yet.
The meals of the day are 3: Breakfast: 8:00 - 8:30, Lunch: 13:00 - 14:00, Dinner: 20:00 - 21:00 (Lunch is automatically eaten when you are at school in the cafeteria).
You have to be in the kitchen, at those times, for breakfast and dinner (and lunch on weekends). I will put a notice on this aspect in the player's Agenda.

Hmm inspired by The Company. Does that mean there might be impregnation in the future development?
No, there won't be.

Thanks for the upload. I hope you check the color schemes you're using. Many combination are borderline user experience (like white font on bright orange background)
Okay, I'll try to use less bright colors.

fatal error when starting the file
What browser are you using? At the moment, I have tested with Chrome / Firefox. IE and Edge seem to have problems that I will solve soon.

so only 2 s

so only 2 so far?
Currently, the Daring attribute goes up to 4.

Hmm, version 1.0? How much content does it have, is it finished?
No, it's just a first release. I don't like starting versions from 0.0.1 Since those are internal versions that I did locally.

Honestly it's too grindy imo. Looking forward to seeing more updates with more content.
In the next release that I will do in a few days, I will deal with this aspect, making the game much more linear and less complicated and random.

Thanks again for your opinions and advice. :)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
The game is saying that I should skip classes because of a 100 grades.
But, how?
Visit your friend Todd in the afternoon after school. Talk to him for 3 days, and you will unlock the option to investigate Riley at school. From that moment, you can skip the lessons.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Since your not English, you might not of realized this, but 1.0 means that the game is fully finished, as in playable from beginning to an ending. 0.1 can mean a few things, normally within the context of a 0.1.0 means that it's the first stable release. 0.0.1 almost always means it's a early concept, which this kinda is.

Reactions: tr3los21

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Visit your friend Todd in the afternoon after school. Talk to him for 3 days, and you will unlock the option to investigate Riley at school. From that moment, you can skip the lessons.
I actually did that, even built the furniture, was never given the option to skip class.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Having options in the beginning is nice. However since you can't tell what they actually do it partially makes them moot. What is small/medium/large? pixel size or an actual version isn't shown, so it is anyone's guess.

What does the day/night cycle look like? Again can only guess.

Ability to change all character's chat box color would be good. Bright pink/green/etc., just hurts the eyes. As long as the player can tell them apart, this would also help for people who are colorblind.

Slightly weird you give option on what you call the stepmother, but not on the stepsisters.

Ability to change size of text would also be nice, having to use the built in for browser expands even the images.

Allow for a few images for the background, a blue sky can be nice, but a lot of people use darker images because less eye strain.

The preambles on each character are nice, a bit too long though.

The MC character avatar looks weird, almost a mock up of an actual photo and a digital one.

Some basic grammar and spelling errors. Examples in the Mandy intro "she goes out with his companion" or "convince me to marry me" and "you are brothers"

Giving the choice of MC text box being black, while narration is also black can confuse players that it is part of an inner monologue.

MC and Friend referring to each other's mothers by First name is odd, maybe "Mrs./Miss" (last name)

On Sunday Gina is getting ready to go to school.

The "you did your homework for the whole week" happens at the end of Friday and again on Sunday.

Mr. Johnson lacks a profile picture

"silence Mrs. Yvi with his preparation." (name backwards)

Having to get 50 fitness for the furniture seems a bit too much (especially if the player lacks awareness of exercise in the morning.)

I think the teacher names on when they will give tests are mistaken.

With so many empty places and things not happening. You may want to comment them out until you have things to fill them with. This allows you to not have to re-write everything multiple times.

Lastly you can ping the mods to tell them you are the maker of the game and they will give you a green Game Dev tag.

Reactions: MartinDrake

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Since your not English, you might not of realized this, but 1.0 means that the game is fully finished, as in playable from beginning to an ending. 0.1 can mean a few things, normally within the context of a 0.1.0 means that it's the first stable release. 0.0.1 almost always means it's a early concept, which this kinda is.
Being a project that will go on with time, it will practically never be truly complete, except when I have finished all the ideas or if I see that it will not be successful. So I should keep 0. * pretty much forever. I thought that in this case, for this kind of project, I could start from 1. * and gradually increase the minor ones with the subsequent releases. Then, possibly increasing the major in the event of major developments that change its structure. But if you believe it is wrong and confusing, I can change the version to 0.0.1.

I actually did that, even built the furniture, was never given the option to skip class.
Check your Agenda in the Smartphone. There you will find advice on how to proceed in the quests of the various characters. I think now you have to talk to your sister Gina late in the afternoon in her room.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Having options in the beginning is nice. However since you can't tell what they actually do it partially makes them moot. What is small/medium/large? pixel size or an actual version isn't shown, so it is anyone's guess.

What does the day/night cycle look like? Again can only guess.

Ability to change all character's chat box color would be good. Bright pink/green/etc., just hurts the eyes. As long as the player can tell them apart, this would also help for people who are colorblind.

Slightly weird you give option on what you call the stepmother, but not on the stepsisters.

Ability to change size of text would also be nice, having to use the built in for browser expands even the images.

Allow for a few images for the background, a blue sky can be nice, but a lot of people use darker images because less eye strain.

The preambles on each character are nice, a bit too long though.

The MC character avatar looks weird, almost a mock up of an actual photo and a digital one.

Some basic grammar and spelling errors. Examples in the Mandy intro "she goes out with his companion" or "convince me to marry me" and "you are brothers"

Giving the choice of MC text box being black, while narration is also black can confuse players that it is part of an inner monologue.

MC and Friend referring to each other's mothers by First name is odd, maybe "Mrs./Miss" (last name)

On Sunday Gina is getting ready to go to school.

The "you did your homework for the whole week" happens at the end of Friday and again on Sunday.

Mr. Johnson lacks a profile picture

"silence Mrs. Yvi with his preparation." (name backwards)

Having to get 50 fitness for the furniture seems a bit too much (especially if the player lacks awareness of exercise in the morning.)

I think the teacher names on when they will give tests are mistaken.

With so many empty places and things not happening. You may want to comment them out until you have things to fill them with. This allows you to not have to re-write everything multiple times.

Lastly you can ping the mods to tell them you are the maker of the game and they will give you a green Game Dev tag.
Thanks a lot for your advice. I will try to solve all the problems indicated by you in the next release that I will shortly. :)

Reactions: Knight2416

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
No, it's just a first release. I don't like starting versions from 0.0.1 Since those are internal versions that I did locally.
  • 1.0.0 is "gamma" (gold or final) version 1, usualy the first official final release that is feature- and content complete. what youre supposed to get when you buy a game.
  • 0.1.0 is "beta" version 1, a playable pre-release
  • 0.0.1 is "alpha" version 1, an early concept exploration often riddled with bugs or low in content.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Being a project that will go on with time, it will practically never be truly complete, except when I have finished all the ideas or if I see that it will not be successful. So I should keep 0. * pretty much forever. I thought that in this case, for this kind of project, I could start from 1. * and gradually increase the minor ones with the subsequent releases. Then, possibly increasing the major in the event of major developments that change its structure. But if you believe it is wrong and confusing, I can change the version to 0.0.1.
Before I posted there were two others posting about their confusion, plus now theirs one above this also pointing it out.
So it's likely a good idea, for at least in the future to follow normal update conventions.

Check your Agenda in the Smartphone. There you will find advice on how to proceed in the quests of the various characters. I think now you have to talk to your sister Gina late in the afternoon in her room.
The Smartphone did say or hint that I needed to do that, but yes seems so, and from what I understand, now that I can do shower spying, I am done with current content, yes?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks for your comments. :)

Yes, I'm not a native English speaker. I am studying to improve my English language. Any advice on this aspect is also welcome. The introduction is the first thing I wrote, and it is the part that can suffer the most from this aspect. I will try to streamline it in future releases and still insert an intro skip.
There are many empty moments in the game and repetitive in anticipation of the content that I will insert in the future. But you're right, now the content is too little, and it is boring and unnerving. In the next release, I will remove most of the random events and empty moments. I will make the sequence of important events more linear and easier to unlock.
At the moment, I recommend taking the path of the listless student and skipping lessons. Most of the content is unlocked in this way at the moment.

The meals of the day are 3: Breakfast: 8:00 - 8:30, Lunch: 13:00 - 14:00, Dinner: 20:00 - 21:00 (Lunch is automatically eaten when you are at school in the cafeteria).
You have to be in the kitchen, at those times, for breakfast and dinner (and lunch on weekends). I will put a notice on this aspect in the player's Agenda.

No, there won't be.

Okay, I'll try to use less bright colors.

What browser are you using? At the moment, I have tested with Chrome / Firefox. IE and Edge seem to have problems that I will solve soon.

Currently, the Daring attribute goes up to 4.

In the next release that I will do in a few days, I will deal with this aspect, making the game much more linear and less complicated and random.

Thanks again for your opinions and advice. :)
I use Yandex browser

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Before I posted there were two others posting about their confusion, plus now theirs one above this also pointing it out.
So it's likely a good idea, for at least in the future to follow normal update conventions.
Okay, I'll change the version number to 0.0.1. (y)

The Smartphone did say or hint that I needed to do that, but yes seems so, and from what I understand, now that I can do shower spying, I am done with current content, yes?
No, no, there is much more erotic content. The scenes in the bathroom expand with increasing Daring (maximum Daring is 4 at the moment). Also, there are already several other erotic scenes unlockable with Riley, Milena, Brandi, Lena, Veronica. The last two girls are met with the sequence of events. But as other users have said in previous posts, the achievement of these scenes could be a bit slow and tedious at the moment due to random events and the achievement of specific requirements. So you could wait for my next release, which I will do in the next few days in which I will correct the problems that have been pointed out to me and make these scenes easier to unlock.

I use Yandex browser
I don't know this browser. In the next releases, I will try to ensure operation on the main browsers (Chrome/Firefox/IE/Edge/Opera). I will try to make it compatible with others.

Godogma

Aug 16, 2017
Hmm, version 1.0? How much content does it have, is it finished?
Very little; I tried grinding events and there really isn't much to see yet. Watch it and come back in a few months I guess.

Huh, actually there's a lot more than I thought judging by that post, but I hadn't managed to trigger anything. I'll wait for the next release when that get's touched up.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Riley walks down the hall, unaware that **** is sneaking behind her.
END CONTENT FOR THIS VERSION.

:mad:

Reactions: BobCarter
2.50 star(s) 24 Votes