regb

Jul 31, 2018
i read on the "hint" section .. every point give different scenes .. so u might miss some if u do cheat... be nice
Sure, that is right, i won't recommend to cheat, it also can crush the whole game. On the other hand one can read the stat requirements for each scene from the html code.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
In the future, when there is more content, I could insert a cheats page. But for the moment, it is not something I want to do. It would risk skipping many events and parts of the story and upsetting the game. With the release that I will do tomorrow, in any case, it will be much easier to unlock and get all the content currently present.

anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
Well, even there aren't official cheats/mods, editing the html code is not a big thing. I won't post anything like this here without the developer's permission, but in five minutes anyone could find the way to modify stats development.
It isn't a sophisticated way but works easily. I guess one also can read out the walkthrough from the code with some enthusiasm and predisposition to cheat.
I playing on iphone , so i cant edit the html code :(

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys, I released version 0.0.2. You can see all the additions and changes made in the changelog. I should have solved most of the reported problems. Have fun. :)

Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018
Nice to see the updates coming quick. But before I make up my mind I need to have more content. Will off course wait for it but so far it has potential. I have some big gripes with the game but it's only the 0.3 version.

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
Not sure why people keep liking and using Riley Reid in their games... She fucking raped a guy.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Nice to see the updates coming quick. But before I make up my mind I need to have more content. Will off course wait for it but so far it has potential. I have some big gripes with the game but it's only the 0.3 version.
I'd like to know what problems you have encountered or what you don't like about the game right now. In this way maybe I can try to solve them and improve the game.

Mar 29, 2018
I'd like to know what problems you have encountered or what you don't like about the game right now. In this way maybe I can try to solve them and improve the game.
Trying my hardest not to respond to the Riley thing, but damn I wish I was that boy. MartinDrake no problems, just for now keep doing your thing ;) . As said before I will wait for further versions to voice my opinion. Nice job so far.

Reactions: MartinDrake

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
how do you raise charm. cant quite figure that one out. i know cloths help but even with that im stuck at 20 because my cherictors to big of a dush to know that he needs to shut up and stop insulting people

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
how do you raise charm. cant quite figure that one out. i know cloths help but even with that im stuck at 20 because my cherictors to big of a dush to know that he needs to shut up and stop insulting people
Take a shower every day, it will slowly increase your charm

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I can't seem to find someone to help me get rid of Mrs. Tesmacher
You must be sent to the headmistress office 4 times and she will send you to detention on saturday morning. In detention you will find a schoolmate willing to help you. But in any case the content ends there in this version.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I think the game state "froze" for me.
My stats:

Daring: 0
Fitness: 35
Charm: 36
School grades: 54
Discipline: 55
Money: 30

I bought a gym membership and on Monday I went to it and Trained. You get hit with the message to hurry to school after you train and it is now "10:14 AM" in game and I'm stuck with the School empty lobby with no option to click anywhere.

MartinDrake wouldn't it be a good idea to have a forced "BACK" and "FORWARD" button to the game? Similar to The Company ?
I mean at this point my only solution is to restart the game...

Edit: I was able to get an option to get out of school by using Smartphone and playing until 20:00 but still...

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I think the game state "froze" for me.
My stats:

Daring: 0
Fitness: 35
Charm: 36
School grades: 54
Discipline: 55
Money: 30

I bought a gym membership and on Monday I went to it and Trained. You get hit with the message to hurry to school after you train and it is now "10:14 AM" in game and I'm stuck with the School empty lobby with no option to click anywhere.

MartinDrake wouldn't it be a good idea to have a forced "BACK" and "FORWARD" button to the game? Similar to The Company ?
I mean at this point my only solution is to restart the game...

Edit: I was able to get an option to get out of school by using Smartphone and playing until 20:00 but still...
Are you checking the Agenda on your Smartphone? In the Agenda, there is a detailed walkthrough of what needs to be done to continue the game and unlock all the events for each character. If you still have Daring = 0 you must continue in the main quest by doing Todd's missions. Check out Todd's Agenda.

And remember that the Agenda is updated step by step as you continue in the quests.

Bye.

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes