MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I like this game, hope you don't drop it before it gets more content like so many other devs do.
This is a job for me, not a hobby. If I get the profit I have planned, I will continue to develop it and add content monthly for a long time. Of course, if instead, I see that the game does not have the hoped-for success, I will abandon it. Also, for this reason, I am always very available to criticisms and judgments, my goal is to create a game that you like, satisfying as many requests as possible. If there is something in the game that you don't like, just say it, and I will try to model the game to answer what my users' preferences are.

Reactions: Thatguy

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Wait, I understand the problem, your charm is too low. How long have you been having breakfast and dinner and not taking a shower? :p

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Always have breakfast, dinner and shower every day. Wake up earlier in the morning and exercise outside the house with Cory. And in a few days, your charm will increase. Brandi requires charm 30. I also see that you still have Daring 1, peek on all family members in the morning when they bathe to unlock Daring 2.

In the Smartphone there is a Reminder and Hints buttons that gives you tips and tricks on what to do.

Andreas Rothe

Jan 17, 2018
Always have breakfast, dinner and shower every day. Wake up earlier in the morning and exercise outside the house with Cory. And in a few days, your charm will increase. Brandi requires charm 30. I also see that you still have Daring 1, peek on all family members in the morning when they bathe to unlock Daring 2.

In the Smartphone there is a Reminder and Hints buttons that gives you tips and tricks on what to do.
Everything works now. I am daring 2. How can I get more incestous things? I´m skipping every lesson like it tells me in the Agenda but nothing happens.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
When you skip lessons, look for the blonde schoolgirl. Continuing her quest you will further increase the daring. Each Daring point you increase unlocks new scenes in the family bathroom until you activate Mandy's quest with Daring 4.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
If you use Discord, there is a game channel for tips where you can chat with me and other users who play for immediate and precise answers to your doubts. This is the link to access my channel.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
is there any content with adams? cause i think she says something about meeting after school. or it will be in later updates?

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I don't think so, maybe I will continue her story a bit, but for her, I have a more romantic approach in mind, so it will take a while before you have some more erotic scene. In the next version, there will be much more explicit content with other characters.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Right now, I'm writing content for Dakota and a new teacher who will take over from Tesmacher after you get her fired. In a few days, I will update you with the content expected for the next version and the release date.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
If you had sex with her, the content ended in this version. Check the Achievements page to see what content is completed and what's left to do.

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
I mean, I can't talk to her for the first time. It said that I need charm or fitness but i already grinded both stats but still she wont talk to me.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
You must have at least charm: 30 and daring: 2. If your daring is 1. Peek on all members of your family in the bathroom in the morning. If you have already done these things try to send me a screen.

Reactions: darkblaze012
2.50 star(s) 24 Votes