Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow Riley, I think I've found my soulmate :BootyTime: Such a corrupt cheating slut, just like me. Looking forward to the days she's my girlfriend and we cheat on each other every chance we get, then we hatefuck each other after while we regale each other with the tales of our infidelity :whistle::coffee:

She'll be my vixen, a natural slutwife. Starting to really like this game. If the next update shows more of Riley as well, I'll start supporting this project on his Patreon. On my Sith Lord's honor.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I think this game warrants a [Cheating] and [Corruption] tag, don't you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tstorm525

Juicejames

Nov 24, 2019
Maybe a unpopular idea but i think this game is decent and contains such a stuff that is hard to find in other games. I think, dev is doing good work but if we continue with more taboo stories (nympho teachers, family stuff, mc is fucked up and exposed) after last family themed update, that game could fly.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so I played the new version but that was fast. At least I finally got to have sex with Cory and now I can’t wait to see the next update and which girls will it focus on next

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
this game has been getting milked for more than two years, and it's still hasn't even reached "0.5" version x)

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
uninteresting update, you should focus on the characters and their stories, instead of creating new ones, so yoou can drag the story for longer. I have followed this game for some time, and i used to support it, but the creator is to slow and greedy.

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I am stuck with Gina content, I got the hint : " [Wait 3 days and go to your room between 21 and 23. You will find a the button 'Wait for Gina'.] " but the number of days never decrease no matter what i do.

Thank you in advance for your answer on this !

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone!
I got a little lost, started the game online, then decided to download and for some reason save online,
n fits the downloaded version, although in other games of the SAME format,
everything is compatible, what's the complexity???

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes