Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

BossFloof

Nitro Girlz: Paradise Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2019
Wasn't that game also one of the first crazy NSFW Kickstarters just before Subverse had this huge success?

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
So is there actually graphic sex in this one? I got blueballed hard by their last game.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So that's the prologue, which is free on steam, if you prefer to play directly from it.
Thought the full game was released for a minute :(

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Been watching this since it's anouncement. The first, Lust for Darkness, was absolutely phenomenal, this sequel is ramping up to be far greater. Just referencing Giger and more importantly Lovecraft as inspiration already puts a game on my watch list. The execution of this however is in a league of it's own, add to the fact that they made the overwhelming antisexual ideals of Lovecraft into something hot and very sexual, this easily is on the fast track to becoming my favorite series of all time.

Yv’h Iauv’abrarc! Yv’h Lusst ghaa!

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Does this have the airbrushed female bits the last game did? Dicks everywhere but not a vag in sight...

Reactions: Grelk

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How much sex is in this? Is it worth my time? Looks like a mostly boring mostly walking sim?
Why is there no reviews yet?

Reactions: TobaiasR

Shoddybee

Apr 22, 2018
I would really like to play this game, but I can't. I have to actively fight the mouse as it forces me to look up and spin instead of letting me look around. It makes me want to throw up, and not in the "gross horror game" kind of way, but in the "I'm getting motion sick" way. I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that helps, but that's about all I got. If anyone has any tips on how to fix this issue, I'd really appreciate it.

*Edit*
Problem solved, apparently it was due to having a controller plugged in. I'm going to keep my comment up just in case someone has a similar issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: B10 and sniff3005
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes