VN - Unity - Abandoned - Lust Hope Prologue [v0.9] [Hands Free Game]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fluffers

Lovely art, cute characters, reasonable banter (I'll grant the translation issues, happens to the best of us).
    Choices are limited and a chapter skip would be nice so we don't have to sit through the same things over and over to try new choices, but don't let that diminish this game.
    I sincerely hope we get more of this great game and others like it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

palichan

Nice one Visual Novel - captivating story (really interesting) and arts is just awesome - look on those cutest MC! Hope developers will work further on it. P.s. I can’t understand peoples, that can’t beat the mini-games – it’s simple as puzzle of 4 pieces.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rigitino

Amazing art, captivating story (feels like an actual novel), interesting characters, really hot girls, some pretty sexy action. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. Why do reviews need so many characters I said what I needed to say let me submit coward.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

inzeed

The art is amazing and story different from i play it show how terror in the future.
    Animation cool too if this game have save and load it will be better .
    If you gonna find some terror game this one can make you feel how terror of monster in darknest.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jenniegen

This game really surprised me, it ticks all the boxes.
    The story is pretty good, although the dialogues can be a bit lengthy with not alot of stuff happening but it set the mood right.
    Speaking of mood the music set it nicely between happy and horror theme.

The art is amazing , the MC look great and the animation are very clean and well done.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The minigame is alright better than most adult game, as others have mentioned it really need a save system.
    I can't wait to see more update!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jessbraum

The Art is great and looks really clean and i really like the concept of the game.
    It is a mixture between Comic style,VN and minigames.
    Sure it has a few problems but not every game is perfect on first release.

This game really needs saveslots so u can load to every point of the game and maybe an unlock all gallery where u could see the scenes u r missing.

Overall this game is great for a first release and since i have played the modded version with the skip button its really enjoyabel except i get stuck on the mini game if i save before it
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Radience

This looks promising i am looking foward to the full version, but i think there's ton of stuff that need to be fixed/added.

First is the english, it's very confusing/bad and it makes really hard to keep up with the dialogue, and i mean REALLY HARD to keep up.

And we need a proper saving system, you know with save slots or at least a way to know where your last save was, and also a way to skip dialogue to make replayability better.

The art in some scenes are also confusing like one where she's saying something like ''i am here completely naked'' but the art just transitioned to her fully clothed in the ground and she is still saying that she's naked right after, it's probably intended to be this way because it's a VN but i still think it shouldn't be like this, and this is just a example there are some others just like this.

And last, the ''mini game'' towards the end is not explained at all and i don't even know what the heck happend during it, did i win? did i lose? i have no ideia.