4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Menu.jpg

Overview:
Once upon a time, on a pretty bad day our main character finds herself involved into a series of mysterious and scary events. Those events will change her life forever. She must uncover the cause for terrifying events that happen around her, discover the reasons, undergo a lot of adventures and ultimately save people that are precious to her. Or not save...​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-01
Release Date: 2021-02-01
Developer: Hands Free Game -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
OS Windows
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
Version (0.9b): - -

Version (0.9a): - -

Extras:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
In genres, not all tags have been added. This is not only a visual novel, and the heroine is not only a lesbian. This is the beginning of the game, so, for now, more of a novel than anything else.

bongon

May 5, 2019
The art style looks great and I like the designs of the girls.
It just takes way too long to get to any of the good stuff though, not having a skip function just to briefly check out what to expect in the future kind of sucks.
I was clicking for ten minutes straight through dialogue and was still getting nowhere. I want to care about the story and characters but I need some sexy time scenes to motivate myself to want to continue clicking, otherwise I will lose interest.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
The art style looks great and I like the designs of the girls.
It just takes way too long to get to any of the good stuff though, not having a skip function just to briefly check out what to expect in the future kind of sucks.
I was clicking for ten minutes straight through dialogue and was still getting nowhere. I want to care about the story and characters but I need some sexy time scenes to motivate myself to want to continue clicking, otherwise I will lose interest.
There are several sex scenes in this version. Since this is an introduction, there will be quite a lot of text now. In the further story and sex scenes will alternate more often. If you go along one branch of the plot development. Now the games will be about an hour.

Just turned off text scrolling yesterday as the text sometimes clicks.

Reactions: dewrules

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Write your opinion, wish and write about errors. Continuing the storyline, I will fix bugs and gameplay.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes