4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
0.9a
Lena is corrected in the house. The effects of points of interest have been increased.
Add folder with walkthrough.

Reactions: HighTide

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
If you have an opinion about the process of the game, mini-games, game mechanics, write, this will help develop the game. We know what will happen next in the story, globally, and I don’t think it will change, but the gameplay can be tricky.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
So far it was nice and interesting, but suddenly this stupid gem mini-game... Well thanks but no thanks.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
the beginning buillt a nice suspense and was enjoyable but the ending left a bad aftertaste. the first time i played the gem-minigame i lost so i went and replayed it wich lead to seemingly the same result (aside from some minor changes). i really hope there is more to it than it seems, after all its not clear what exactly happened

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
It's a good start. I'm interested to find what's going on where it goes next.

Since this is a prologue it's very forgivable that it's so linear, but I hope the game proper will have more player driven choice.

The match 3 game is a little arcane and difficult to understand on your own, but all it needs is a tutorial and a legend to tell you what the skull and fox beads do.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
In Developer Notes add "how to fight". This mini game is under development.
I'll look at the reviews and decide what the combat system will be. In the game, battles are mandatory according to the scenario.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
the beginning buillt a nice suspense and was enjoyable but the ending left a bad aftertaste. the first time i played the gem-minigame i lost so i went and replayed it wich lead to seemingly the same result (aside from some minor changes). i really hope there is more to it than it seems, after all its not clear what exactly happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
The graphic violence tag is for soft to mild graphic violence.
Also what is the real name? N discord it is Last Hope Prologue

rambool this is very attractive we have many uninteractive visual novels already

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
The graphic violence tag is for soft to mild graphic violence.
Also what is the real name? N discord it is Last Hope Prologue

rambool this is very attractive we have many uninteractive visual novels already
Thanks, this is the old name of the game. But, there is already such a game, and I did not want confusion. I'll remove the tag. Added because there is blood in the game.

I knew it. Very cool short story, thanks for the Russian language. The only thing missing is the familiar mechanics of saving the game. Definitely a collection, thanks!
Unfortunately, it will be so for now. I'm not a programmer, so I can't create my own save system. I used what I have.

History, ideas, animation, game assembly is not difficult. Adding a work button is more difficult.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
I hope there will be save files and a skip button in the future, the text is so slow I turned on cheat engine to speed through it faster
Cheat engine? Any chance you could share a link to a download? Does it work for all scroll based games (Alot of them using same engine).

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
This game has awesome potential, the art is superb and the mini game is refreshing.
So far i like the promises this game has to offer.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Just played through, fun start! I think the biggest thing this is missing is a good skip feature. A couple of times I tried to load my game to go back through a branch I didn't see, and getting through all of the text takes a -LONG- time. It reminds me of an old game I think that was called Absolutely Haunting or something that got cancelled.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Just played through, fun start! I think the biggest thing this is missing is a good skip feature. A couple of times I tried to load my game to go back through a branch I didn't see, and getting through all of the text takes a -LONG- time. It reminds me of an old game I think that was called Absolutely Haunting or something that got cancelled.
I understand your displeasure. All this annoys me too. Saving to different cells, skipping dialogs, history of dialogs, possibly returning to past messages, etc. In the future, I will try to fix it, I need an assistant who understands this. At the moment I'm collecting feedback and starting to work on the script for the next patch.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Cheat engine? Any chance you could share a link to a download? Does it work for all scroll based games (Alot of them using same engine).
Just search up cheat engine on google, its logo is a blue E so you will know when you have it, after that choose what application to use the engine on and you can change the game speed, I put it to 3x if you put it to high it can make a game crash so be careful

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Oh I wouldn't go so far as to call it displeasure, don't be too hard on yourself! Just that it's something for future playthroughs will make it easier to catch up past the material I've seen before. Mystery games are tough that once you know what's going on there's not a ton of fun in re-experiencing the story.

Also, you can ask the mods to give you a 'developer' flair I think, just to get recognized as the dev in this thread.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes