4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Just search up cheat engine on google, its logo is a blue E so you will know when you have it, after that choose what application to use the engine on and you can change the game speed, I put it to 3x if you put it to high it can make a game crash so be careful
Большое спасибо за информацию и предупреждение!

Reactions: James Eveleth

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Amazing art! Though the hippie chick looks awfully familiar, and I can't put my finger on it (or in her, heh).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The mini game is impossible! It would destroy entire columns, it would often get 16 points per! It would get no less than 6+ every single move! I play these match 3 games all the time but making it AGAINST a damn computer means it's impossible! This is the first time where I had to play against a computer who makes perfect moves! Ruins the game who the hell wants to play a computer against Chess! The same applies to a match game also!

The computer had all the special attacks the human player has on top of that! People can't fucking win against a computer if it has the same damn abilities! And this is ONLY the first battle and should be the easiest! If you do not fix the game so that a human can win you have ruined this game!

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
The mini game is impossible!
I am very sorry that the test game was difficult. It was added as a combat mechanic, nothing more. Match 3 was the first in the game.
At the moment, the story of the prologue is over. It has only one end. The plot will move on.
Minigames are still in development, like 3 in a row, walking around locations, etc. I repeat, this is not the final version. There are not even visual effects. There is already a more advanced version, but I will work on improving it.

I love match 3 games, today, for example, HuniePop 2 will be released. But, the reaction of the players is important to me. If everyone screams, No, not that, I'll have to do something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
I like the mini game but i think it can be even better and user friendly
I agree. It will be completely redone. But in this situation, it has done its function. The hero found himself in a desperate situation and fail. And that was the intention.

Reactions: LTD and Bruno3

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I agree. It will be completely redone. But in this situation, it has done its function. The hero found himself in a desperate situation and fail. And that was the intention.
Ok that is good.. definitely rework.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
The dialogue is hard to sit through and there doesn't seem to be a good save system, art's neat though.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I absolutely adore the artwork, but I cannot seem to beat the mini-game. Is there a full save I can use to see all the CGs and artwork? =)

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
I absolutely adore the artwork, but I cannot seem to beat the mini-game. Is there a full save I can use to see all the CGs and artwork? =)
You need to use abilities 3 and 4. 4 creates spheres with skulls, 3 increases damage. You can create spheres and then increase the damage. I went through several times, and it is not difficult.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like we will have more to look forward to next release. Reworked mini-game so it's actually playable and winnable and a save system. I would like a good skip so do not have to re-read all the text when starting the new game on the next release.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Looks like we will have more to look forward to next release. Reworked mini-game so it's actually playable and winnable and a save system. I would like a good skip so do not have to re-read all the text when starting the new game on the next release.
It will take some time for the script, after that the art will be done. In the meantime, while the art is being drawn, I'll do three in a row. The new version of three in a row will be laid out as a demo scene.

I received feedback on the technical side of the game. The save system will be fixed, the ability to change the text speed will be added. Inventory will be added when needed.

frontlinecool

Feb 21, 2019
how can this get this rating with a broken save system, unoptimized full screen and random black screen issues

Last edited by a moderator:

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
These questions arose several times, so I will answer in detail

I know there are problems, but the problems are technical and can be fixed.
Saves will be autosaves and the ability to save at special points.
(Now the saves are at certain points, and if you save, then you will not roll back very far in the plot)

For text, there will be a setting for the speed of text output.
The screen resolution will also be corrected. It works for me on one computer, but not on the other.
Unfortunately, I am a designer, not a programmer. Therefore, I could not fully resolve this point. They promised to help me, probably in two weeks.

The combat system was done long ago, postponed, and I took up the main story. Yes, I know she's not the best. For starters, it is not configured, the abilities for the first battle are test ones. There is a new option, but it needs to be configured. When it's done, I'll post it to get an opinion.

Personally, I have not seen a pure black screen. And the people who watched the game did not report it.

As for the wall of text... I've played quite a number of these games, and I often lacked some kind of logic in the narration and actions of the characters. Therefore, a lot of the text in the beginning was done deliberately. The player needs to get to know the characters to get a feel for their motivation. If you get to know the character well, then you will empathize with him.

In the prologue, I wanted to create the impression that the player is playing date sim, with a touch of mysticism. And then something happens that is completely opposite to romance. So that the player has a question, "what was that?" I have the answers, and they will be rather unexpected. But, not all at once.

As some people wrote to me, this moment turned out to be at least someone. And, since they did, it means I did everything right.

Further, in the new update, according to the plot, the text will be slightly less. A map will appear where characters can move between locations. On some, it will be possible to move, as in the scene with the house (this was also a test). Somewhere the narration will be in the novel's kid. Sometimes the game will be shown from the perspective of another character.

Also, I want to avoid moments where characters are acting illogically. When the character of the game approaches a sexy girl, he grabs her ass, and she gives herself up at the same moment. There are a bunch of such games, and why make another one like that? There will be a lot of sex scenes in the game, but the character must deliberately approach this so that the player doesn't get confused.
For the same reason, a combat system was made. The player plays the game to view / get the video clip. The Internet is full of pictures and videos, a couple of mouse clicks and you get them. But, this is an easy way, and the person does not appreciate it. He needs a new video, and he forgot the old one at the same moment. What is earned is appreciated. The game is progress, and a person appreciates the difficulty with which he earns this progress, for example, achievements. Combat is an obstacle that must be overcome in order to get content.
In some games, the player gets a sex scene after a couple of minutes from the start of the game, then again and again. The game shoots the player with these scenes. Personally, I get bored. I want to avoid this.

I posted this demo for a reason, to find out an opinion about the plot, whether mini-games are pressed, what are the players waiting for. Please close the door for technical deficiencies for now, they will be fixed.

Well, what you didn't like. Yes, it may not please everyone.

Last edited:

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
After first playthrough I cant get to the VS part where you fight the "guys" in a mini puzzle game.
It gets stuck on the VS Screen and I cant progress.
I also wish we had a more detailed save system so we could save on each important part to see other endings etc.
The art looks great Im hoping to see more of it keep up the good work

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes