4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
After first playthrough I cant get to the VS part where you fight the "guys" in a mini puzzle game.
It gets stuck on the VS Screen and I cant progress.
I also wish we had a more detailed save system so we could save on each important part to see other endings etc.
The art looks great Im hoping to see more of it keep up the good work
Tomorrow I will make a version where you can skip the battle, given that you won.
I will add additional savepoints.
Stay tuned for updates.

Reactions: Ninthja

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
I really love the game I love the visual novel type of style it has when making decisions and just talking in general I hope the game keeps that type of style. I also love the mystery feeling the prologue gives a well as the investigation feel of finding everything in the house I hope to see more elements of the mystery slash investigation type feel though out the game as it develops. I also really enjoyed the combat system a little confusing at first but not bad once you get the hang of it I actually won the battle on my first try^_^. The only small issue I had with the game was the first area of the house once every item was clicked on it wasn't clear on where I should click to get to the next area but I eventually figured it out. Other then that great game you have my support^_^

Reactions: SGRAY

jessbraum

Sep 4, 2019
how can this garbage get this rating with a broken save system, unoptimized full screen and random black screen issues, don't get your friends to vote your garbage up here
idk what u expect from a first release when u didnt even playedthe enchanced version
how can this garbage get this rating with a broken save system, unoptimized full screen and random black screen issues, don't get your friends to vote your garbage up here
>
how can this garbage of a human beeing exist in a forum like.Beeing so salty for no reason,cause u didnt even played the updated version.Maybe u should create a better first release and the start talking instead of trashtalking other peoples hard work

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
What is the point of winning the fight if you are still going to get raped?
This situation is a plot move. In the future, there will be two different paths.
In some games, the plot begins with the hero losing, dying, losing all his abilities.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
In fact, this is a rather difficult move. I'm not entirely sure how things will go. After all, if the hero wins, the player will not receive content. If he loses, he gets it. In many games you have to replay fights in order to lose on purpose. I want to make it interesting to do what you want. So that in both cases there is a reward.

But, in case you haven't noticed, the heroine won anyway. She is alive, but the opponents are not...

Sigvikkayak

Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys! I'm the screenwriter of this game, and can answer your questions about what's going on or tell you a bit about the future of the project (no spoilers).

Reactions: James Eveleth

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Hi guys! I'm the screenwriter of this game, and can answer your questions about what's going on or tell you a bit about the future of the project (no spoilers).
Is this just an intro about how we got cursed so when we actually start playing the game in the city, in our home we can do other stuff and get on the train, get molested etc? Maybe something like life managing style like the game "Uni"? And are we hopefully gonna see corruption based on our actions? Or are we just starting off as it is, already horny and just fcking around?

Sigvikkayak

Jan 5, 2021
Is this just an intro about how we got cursed so when we actually start playing the game in the city, in our home we can do other stuff and get on the train, get molested etc? Maybe something like life managing style like the game "Uni"? And are we hopefully gonna see corruption based on our actions? Or are we just starting off as it is, already horny and just fcking around?
The part that is presented was made to collect opinions. We wanted to know what works and what doesn't. Please don't pick on the mechanics. We will collect feedback, maybe a lot of things will change.
The corruption of the characters will be plot-based. We haven't finished the introduction yet. The game world is much larger and more diverse than what is shown.

Reactions: Ninthja

Sigvikkayak

Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys!
We don't post on the forum much because we're busy developing the sequel. Things aren't going as fast as we'd like. This week we've been discussing your feedback at length and we've come to some important decisions about the long-term development of the project. Thank you for your participation, feedback is very important to us, we listen to what players have to say.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I am always ready to answer.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Hello everyone.
There has been no news for a long time. Unfortunately, the artist is very busy and doesn't make art very quickly. The story already exists - much more text is ready than pictures. All the arts that we have are already animated and added to the game. There will be an update when a little more art is typed.
At first, the translation will be automatic, since translation is done only for the whole text.
Also, a new non-main character is being prepared.
In addition, the ability to switch text speed has been added, a new test version has been made three-in-a-row. Next in line is a new save system and some improvements for match 3. An intermediate fight will be posted separately. It will contain characters from our other project.
View attachment bandicam 2021-03-10 17-11-06-226.mp4

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2020
Some thoughts from the demo:
+Lisa is very attractive. And she's cute.
+Dora ("Freaky") is the most precious, lovable, cuddly, happy, bubbly, fluffy, adorable thing.
+You can actually have Lisa and Dora kiss, which is both a d'awww moment, and a very hot one.

-You don't choose whether Lisa likes guys or girls.
-You can't make Lisa be into Lena.
-A love triangle with both Lena and Dora fighting over Lisa would have been hot. Especially if Dora comes in out of no-where and swipes Lisa's first kiss on their first day together while Lena is playing hard-to-get.

-The groping scene felt out of place. Too much, too soon; we just started the game and Lisa's already getting fingered? Pacing is nice.
-What would also be nice is some choice - maybe she can resist and elbow the guy in the guts. Maybe if she goes along with it she gets fingered.
-The end scene with the melty-morphy-Lovecraftian baddies is also somewhat off. The outcome is identical whether or not you win the battle. Unless you're leading up to some "deep" philosophical nonsense about the futility of human striving, you're going to want to change that. Either remove the battle entirely, or make some marked difference in what happens after.
-It's buggy. The battle didn't actually load for me at all, so I can't comment on the mechanics it may or may not have.
-English clearly isn't your first language, and you don't have a proof-reader. You should probably try to find one.

Will I keep an eye on this? Yes, Dora is too cute not to. Whoever your artist is, he deserves a medal for her.
Do I have high hopes for it? Sadly not as much. This feels too railroaded and the tracks sadly don't seem to be pointing to the wholesome Lisa+Dora relationship I want to see.

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Let's talk about the plot.
We had a long and heated discussion, at times in a raised voice. We decided to change the concept. Don't worry, the cool pictures and plot aren't going anywhere - our understanding of what we're going to do has changed. Let's try to explain: the first battle could only be lost, because this is the beginning of the game. The heroine got into an extreme situation and has to wonder what happened? How did this affect her? What will she do next, how to live, how will her life and the lives of the people around her change?
We tried to figure out how to avoid the problem of many similar games, where the player, in order to get several unique scenes, must lose, or win, while getting nothing. It wasn't easy. After several hours (we're not kidding!) Of negotiations, we realized that we need to leave the player the opportunity to decide what he gets. Now the scenes will not depend on a specific battle, but on the basis of actions in the course of history, from victories or defeats in three-in-a-row. A moral system will appear in the game, which is obvious to the player who can adhere to the chosen path. Someone likes romantic relationships, someone likes to subject the character to "tests", someone wants to be kind, and someone wants to be evil. The choice is yours.
Initially, the game was conceived as a version of the mirror. This can be seen in the gallery, in older versions of the game. But the story got bigger, fights are very important, but faded a little into the background.
The story itself will be quite long, and you only see the very beginning. Finding out what happened to the heroine is not the main quest, but just a starting point. There are many plot twists planned, and I hope you enjoy them. Your support and feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for that!

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Some thoughts from the demo:
+Lisa is very attractive. And she's cute.
+Dora ("Freaky") is the most precious, lovable, cuddly, happy, bubbly, fluffy, adorable thing.
+You can actually have Lisa and Dora kiss, which is both a d'awww moment, and a very hot one.

-You don't choose whether Lisa likes guys or girls.
-You can't make Lisa be into Lena.
-A love triangle with both Lena and Dora fighting over Lisa would have been hot. Especially if Dora comes in out of no-where and swipes Lisa's first kiss on their first day together while Lena is playing hard-to-get.

-The groping scene felt out of place. Too much, too soon; we just started the game and Lisa's already getting fingered? Pacing is nice.
-What would also be nice is some choice - maybe she can resist and elbow the guy in the guts. Maybe if she goes along with it she gets fingered.
-The end scene with the melty-morphy-Lovecraftian baddies is also somewhat off. The outcome is identical whether or not you win the battle. Unless you're leading up to some "deep" philosophical nonsense about the futility of human striving, you're going to want to change that. Either remove the battle entirely, or make some marked difference in what happens after.
-It's buggy. The battle didn't actually load for me at all, so I can't comment on the mechanics it may or may not have.
-English clearly isn't your first language, and you don't have a proof-reader. You should probably try to find one.

Will I keep an eye on this? Yes, Dora is too cute not to. Whoever your artist is, he deserves a medal for her.
Do I have high hopes for it? Sadly not as much. This feels too railroaded and the tracks sadly don't seem to be pointing to the wholesome Lisa+Dora relationship I want to see.
The main character's name is Alice, not Lisa. She is heterosexual, but it is possible to change her orientation in the plot.
Lena is heterosexual
Freaky are bisexual

The game is not a dating simulator in the first place.

"You don't choose whether Lisa likes guys or girls."

Relationships are not built with who the player liked in the middle of the game, but with whom the character communicates and learns better. This person gets closer and there is a relationship between the characters. Alice and Lena have known each other all their lives, and they have friendly relations. It would be a little strange to change them for no reason. Freaky is new, may interest Alice as a pleasant adventure. On the initial pairs.
Why the tent scene arose will be explained later.

"The groping scene felt out of place. Too much, too soon; we just started the game and Lisa's already getting fingered?"

This scene is given so that there are no questions, that there is too much text, so little fanstaff. I thought to make the scene interactive, there were tests, but, as with the monsters, I gave up on this. The character has no alternative. It just happened. She was embarrassed, ashamed, shock. In the future, there may be scenes where the player can influence such scenes.

"English clearly isn't your first language, and you don't have a proof-reader. You should probably try to find one."

Proof-reader costs money. The money is worth a writer, composer, programmer, artist, translator. There is currently no way to spend more money on a free game. There is a patreon, but, as I understand it, it's difficult for people to decide from one demo whether they like it or not. The game will develop if people like it, more people will learn about it and they will be ready to support the project, all bugs will be fixed. It all depends on the interest and support of people. Perhaps in a few updates a prologue to Steam will be released, with censorship and a patch. But, one must live to see this

Some people complain that there is a lot of text in the demo. There were several times more of it, but in the end only what was important remained. Some moments are not striking, although everything will fall into place after a while. Over time, the plot will accelerate, the number of events will increase.

Reactions: James Eveleth
Apr 7, 2020
Okay, since you gave me a detailed answer, let me repay in kind.

The main character's name is Alice, not Lisa.
Clearly I'm giving Alice a pet name, like I did with "Freaky". Lisa and Dora are MY choices on how to refer to them. I'm not sure why you're upset that I like the girls (seems counter-productive to me if you want my money\support), but hey - you do you.

She is heterosexual, but it is possible to change her orientation in the plot.
Lena is heterosexual
Freaky are bisexual
I don't know what about my post was unclear, but here goes a second try: I am well aware that Lisa and Lena are into guys. I acknowledge this fact.
I lament that this is the case, because to me it would have been infinitely more interesting if the player could control whether Lisa was hetero, bi or lesbian, and Lena was into Lisa. That's all there is to it. A lamentation.

The game is not a dating simulator in the first place.
A game doesn't need to be a "dating sim" for there to be more than one character who is into the protagonist. I don't think anyone would classify Mass Effect or Dragon Age as dating sims, but they pull it off.

"You don't choose whether Lisa likes guys or girls."
I thought I was very clear in that I put forth a HYPOTHETICAL scenario for what could have been, not what is. Perhaps this is a language barrier thing.

Relationships are not built with who the player liked in the middle of the game, but with whom the character communicates and learns better. This person gets closer and there is a relationship between the characters.
Obviously, but there doesn't appear to be a choice for Lisa and Lena to end up together, and in the next bit you confirm that this is the case, so this comment isn't fair of you.

Alice and Lena have known each other all their lives, and they have friendly relations. It would be a little strange to change them for no reason. Freaky is new, may interest Alice as a pleasant adventure. On the initial pairs.
Why the tent scene arose will be explained later.
Have you heard of the concept of a "secret crush"? Lisa appears 100% oblivious to anything remotely sexual around her. If Lena has known her for years, she couldn't possibly just approach her and say "Hey, I have a crush on you. Wanna be my girlfriend?". She'd die of embarrassment.
So Lena teasing her constantly could have been - I'm not saying it is, but it COULD have been - her way of trying to get her attention or trying to make her understand. It would have been something I'd have been interested in seeing.
Obviously it's not something you're interested in, and not something that'll go into the game. That's fine, that's your game and your choices.
But - surprise surprise - your fans will sometimes make comments saying that they would have liked things that you aren't planning on or find weird to be in the game. That's just how it is; different people see and understand things differently and have different preferences.

"The groping scene felt out of place. Too much, too soon; we just started the game and Lisa's already getting fingered?"

This scene is given so that there are no questions, that there is too much text, so little fanstaff. I thought to make the scene interactive, there were tests, but, as with the monsters, I gave up on this. The character has no alternative. It just happened. She was embarrassed, ashamed, shock. In the future, there may be scenes where the player can influence such scenes.
Okay, so you added in a scene to as pure fanservice and this particular fan found it out of place, which you just admitted is the case.
I'm going to just assume that in the actual game the pacing will be better and move on.

"English clearly isn't your first language, and you don't have a proof-reader. You should probably try to find one."

Proof-reader costs money. The money is worth a writer, composer, programmer, artist, translator. There is currently no way to spend more money on a free game. There is a patreon, but, as I understand it, it's difficult for people to decide from one demo whether they like it or not. The game will develop if people like it, more people will learn about it and they will be ready to support the project, all bugs will be fixed. It all depends on the interest and support of people. Perhaps in a few updates a prologue to Steam will be released, with censorship and a patch. But, one must live to see this
Proof-readers can also be players who liked what you made and who want to help, and are willing to volunteer for free.
Even just leaving a "Hey, if you wanna help us fix the English dialogue let us know" on the front page might work, and won't cost you a dime.

I might've been willing to help, but then again, seems I've already upset you to no end just referring to Alice as Lisa and posing a few hypotheticals, so I don't think we'd get along too well. Also, our interests seem fundamentally opposed. So nah.

Some people complain that there is a lot of text in the demo. There were several times more of it, but in the end only what was important remained. Some moments are not striking, although everything will fall into place after a while. Over time, the plot will accelerate, the number of events will increase.
Going to assume that one wasn't directed at me, since nothing in my comment remotely relates to it.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes