4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

crox

Jun 29, 2017
[QUOTE = "SGRAY, publicación: 5055393, miembro: 448144"]
Nueva versión con texto más rápido y salto rápido. Enlace en el primer mensaje.
[/CITAR]

403 Forbidden

Last edited:

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
[/CITAR]
403 Forbidden
Wait, I'll make mirror.

Niaknock89

Mar 15, 2018
Anybody else get to a point in the house where there's nothing left to click and your just stuck? Does anybody know what to do?

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
Anybody else get to a point in the house where there's nothing left to click and your just stuck? Does anybody know what to do?
In each room you need to find several points, as they are found, the door will open. White square to move to a new room. Who did you go with? Can you send a screenshot?

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
[/CITAR]
403 Forbidden

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I saw that someone said that she not only has sex with women, was wondering if you can choose to avoid dicks, and play on a pure Lesbian path?

Reactions: Necrosian

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So i just explored the house and when we all got out Lena was all scattered in pieces, looked scary af.
And i couldnt progress after that, it doesnt give me an option to continue clicking to progress further the text.
Which is a shame cuz i really like the game so far

SGRAY

Feb 18, 2018
So i just explored the house and when we all got out Lena was all scattered in pieces, looked scary af.
And i couldnt progress after that, it doesnt give me an option to continue clicking to progress further the text.
Which is a shame cuz i really like the game so far
I will check and try to fix it today. Try going to the house with another character.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I will check and try to fix it today. Try going to the house with another character.
Okay so it seems like downloading that link up in the comments fixed the problem.
Finished the game and i wasnt prepared for that lmao
Looking forward for the next update

Last edited:

Niaknock89

Mar 15, 2018
In each room you need to find several points, as they are found, the door will open. White square to move to a new room. Who did you go with? Can you send a screenshot?
I had selected all the objects of note and no door was opened and I'm just kinda stuck in this room

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 1.15.15 AM.png

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
SGRAY Hey there! Since you're one of the developers of the game, I'd suggest messaging a mod and asking for a "Developer" tag/flair on your profile.

HighTide

May 7, 2019
Well I'm definitely curious how it'll turn out, I do like the personalities of the characters
I feel like it could stand to give us a little more control over the text-whether it shows up instantly or not-I tend to read fairly quickly. It would also be nice for replaying to be able to move through the scenes we've already gone through quicker, and seeing as it's a Choice based game I'd probably play it at Least twice if not more as a full product ^_^
The Game encounter was fairly neat, easily readable and I liked the special moves I could spend on. I noticed my music and sound settings didn't matter during it, though.

The conversations -feel- a little roughly translated, they could probably do with some polishing for dialogue, but the artwork is very good, and even with that gap the personalities of the characters was pretty clear.

All in all, nice work, putting this on my watchlist =)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes