Mod Lust Hunter [v0.4.4] Patreon Content Unlock Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aoifematthews

Aug 30, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-4-4-patreon-content-unlock-mod.107091/post-8170899

you have to extract the 2 files from this mod and place it in the game folder (where you launch the game from above there is a folder named game ) just put both extracted files in there.
When you say extract the 2 files, do you mean the 2 .rpy files should be in the folder, or I should extract those 2 somehow?
Because I've tried putting the files in the /game folder, but it didn't work.
I'll try doing it offline just to see, I guess.

EDIT: Yep, it was the offline thing, can't believe it. Thanks so much for the help, my friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: Adult Gamer Sub

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I suppose you need to update the mod for every version and that's taking a toll on you? Are you planning to keep up with the game releases?

Samael999

Jul 26, 2017
hello guys,
pls can anybody help? i dont understand, maybe i am idiot, but this attachment, i can not download that.
what i am suppose to do whit it?

thank you so much for your help

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
hello guys,
pls can anybody help? i dont understand, maybe i am idiot, but this attachment, i can not download that.
what i am suppose to do whit it?

thank you so much for your help
you right click and click on save as link then extract to the Lust-Hunter/game/ folder then launch the game
it should automatically apply

• Red Heart
Reactions: countrypotato

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
When will the mod be available to be compatible to the 5.3 version of the game and hope the mod will be a zip file cause I can't download it if it's an attachment file

Jan 18, 2018
When will the mod be available to be compatible to the 5.3 version of the game and hope the mod will be a zip file cause I can't download it if it's an attachment file
- it should work for every version now
- also why can't you download attachments? if you mean it opens in a new tab, just ctrl+s to save it. or right click -> save link as

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
- it should work for every version now
- also why can't you download attachments? if you mean it opens in a new tab, just ctrl+s to save it. or right click -> save link as
I'm using my phone to play the game that's why I can't download it with attachment

Kelras

Oct 29, 2021
I don't know why, but it still doesn't work for me. I saved it under the game sub folder but it still doesn't work for me, any tips?

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I don't know why, but it still doesn't work for me. I saved it under the game sub folder but it still doesn't work for me, any tips?
did you rename it deleting the numbers and the first "_"?
oh and the .txt?

Jan 18, 2018
ah right yeah, might be the numbers. i haven't tested but do note that renpy loads files in alphabetical order, the zzz_ is supposed to make it load last (not that it should matter), numbers would make it load first.
but yeah if it's downloaded as .txt instead of .rpy then it won't work at all

Kelras

Oct 29, 2021
It is .rpy and I also deleted the numbers and the first _ but I still have no patreon content. Everytime I want to do something that is only for Patreons available, I always get the pop up that wants me to subscribe before I can do that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote