Ren'Py - Lust Inside: After Fire [v0.0.33] [DesireBuilder]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mante21

Currently in version 0.0.33, the game shows a lot of promise!

Firstly, the game features excellent artwork, in my opinion, some of the best AI-generated art I've seen. It's evident that the creators invest a lot of time in developing the images. I haven't noticed any inconsistencies, even in the backgrounds.

The story seems to be deep, and while many details are still unknown, there's an underlying plot. So far, all events make sense in the development. I understand there are currently few events, but this is because the story is just starting. It seems like it will have a very long storyline, as everything is just beginning.

On the other hand, the creator updates the game very frequently, every one or two months. From what I've seen, they are already working on mini-games and more content, so the game can only improve from here!

In my opinion, this is going to be a gem in no time!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Scubatropin

Pros:
    -Quality artistry
    -Sandbox room transition is instantanious
    - Has some good potential

Cons:
    - Barebones release
    - Grindy
    - having to "take a nap" first thing in the morning to move time along because Mia caught you looking at her in the shower.
    - Roughly 5 rooms, spend the entire time chasing "Mia" around trying to make conversation.