Ren'Py Lust Inside: After Fire [v0.0.33] [DesireBuilder]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
BANER.png

Overview:
Lust Inside After Fire is a life simulator NSFW game in development!
In Lust Inside After Fire, you play as a young man with a somewhat unique past. He experiences a tragic event that completely changes his life. As a result of this event, the protagonist moves alone to an old family home, where he meets a beautiful girl.
Together, they embark on a journey of self-discovery, both on a personal and familial level, as well as they meets future characters, and uncover secrets and mysteries that they will encounter as the story unfolds.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-16
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer: DesireBuilder - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.33
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: For v0.0.33 requires new saves.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -

6.png 5.png 2.png 4.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting. I looked at the overview and glanced at the developer note. So far, I like what I'm seeing. I'll give this a shot.

Reactions: DesireBuilder

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
DesireBuilder Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit the OP until you have at least 3 post, or it will be hidden again.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Thanks Bob69 ! I will follow the steps you mentioned to obtain the developer badge. I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Bob69

Sandanzuki

Jan 2, 2019
A somewhat unique past in that this is only the third or fourth game I have seen with a title consisting of [preposition indicating a later time] [noun related to fire]

• Wow
Reactions: DesireBuilder

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
More Tenant Rooms: We'll expand your home with new rooms to attract additional tenants and explore exciting stories.
Meanwhile the Mc
1002190436.gif

Hi dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

As a result of this event, the protagonist moves alone to an old family home, where he meets a beautiful girl.
Thanks, good luck.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Is the art AI generated or is my brain rot too advanced and i see AI everywhere ?
I'm not saying it's bad, just wanna know if i'm mistaken.

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Meanwhile the Mc
View attachment 3014405

Hi dev, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Thank you very much, Chimba, for your good vibes!

The overall concept of the game is to make it as close to reality as possible, offering players the chance to progress through the story in different ways without being constrained to a single path.

Naturally, there will be some essential content that is inevitable due to the storyline, but most choices will enable players to view or skip specific content according to their own preferences.

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
What is the management aspect going to be?
Hello there! The management aspect will involve being able to handle and take care of tenant matters, including the selection and management of who will live in the house, while addressing various aspects related to the property. All of this will be explored more deeply as the game progresses.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes