Ren'Py Lust Inside: After Fire [v0.0.33] [DesireBuilder]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
waiting for the vaginal sex tag
Hello XCelesX!!
At this moment, we are building the foundations of the game, menus, mechanics, and other functionalities, as we progress with some of the story content... very soon, we'll reach that tag and many others that we are all looking forward to!

Reactions: darks231

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Planned tags: point and click.

Huh?
Helo DickBobyson!
We added that tag because our idea is to introduce optional mini-games where the player can actively participate in the game's development by clicking on certain areas, similar to "Touch her while she sleeps, without her waking up" games. It's still early to determine if the entire game will be point and click, but what we have defined is that the mini-games will be optional, and players will be allowed different ways to achieve it without being forced to play something if they don't want to.

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
game have a bug when my pc gets fire in my room get a bug
Hello SergejGamer73!! I have a question for you: is it possible that your save is from a version earlier than the current version you're playing? Unfortunately, as we're in the early stages of the game, building the foundations of the entire project, previous saves become corrupted. Only new saves specific to the current version can be used. I hope this brings a solution to your issue!

Last edited:
Reactions: SergejGamer73

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
Hello SergejGamer73!! I have a question for you: is it possible that your save is from a version earlier than the current version you're playing? Unfortunately, as we're in the early stages of the game, building the foundations of the entire project, previous saves become corrupted. Only new saves specific to the current version can be used. I hope this brings a solution to your issue!

I was play old version before 5 months oh my mistake i use last save, thank you :))

• Red Heart
Reactions: DesireBuilder

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Is this JoiPlay compatible? Or are we going to have an Android version soon?
Hello Lambert911!!
Unfortunately, we haven't tested if the game is compatible with JoiPlay. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it if you could share. As far as we understand, it should be compatible. On another side, regarding the Android version, it's already scheduled to be released in the upcoming releases. If there are no issues, it should be available in one of the next two versions. Thank you for your comment! We hope the community can confirm the first point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lambert911

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Are the models first made in an Illusion maker and then turned AI? The pose in the first preview reminds me of one of the prebuilt blowjob animations.
Hello Bungleborf83! We use 3D models as guides or bases for our events, but we don't use any prebuilt animations, all of them are created by us!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes