• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Lust Inside: After Fire [v0.0.33] [DesireBuilder]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
What beautiful art, amazing that it is AI, I congratulate you for correcting any errors that the Ai would have generated, and if it didn't generate any errors, hats off to the Ai. At least in the preview images. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DesireBuilder

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Name and overview got me asking if it might be a riff on this one, but it's clear from the intro that small similarities in setup aside, it's very much its own thing and a whole different animal. Good luck to the dev with giving this one a spin.

Last edited:

duck13

May 9, 2022
I just got the same error, and defender actually deleted the exe. And after the fact i wasn't able to extract again without turning off defender.

Checked it out on VT as well and saw no issues. Just giving a heads up it might affect others.
Ty, i just turn off the real time windows defender its ready for the test

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
As someone you worked with AI art I have to commend you blud!
That's the one of the most neat work with AI I've seen. Absolutely love the art style!
KEEP GROWING!

A bit more work on feet anatomy is required:

GOLDLUCK! :coffee: DesireBuilder

Thank you so much for your words! We truly appreciate your support and kind feedback. We're delighted to hear that you love the artistic style, and we're committed to continuously improving and growing.

Regarding the feet anatomy, we appreciate your feedback, and it is valuable input for us. We always strive to improve every detail, and your comments help us focus on areas that may need further refinement. Rest assured that we are dedicated to delivering even better results in the future. Thanks again for your kind words and constructive feedback!

• Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
I just got the same error, and defender actually deleted the exe. And after the fact i wasn't able to extract again without turning off defender.

Checked it out on VT as well and saw no issues. Just giving a heads up it might affect others.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm actually new to using Ren'Py for game development, so it's the first time I've encountered this. I'm curious to know if it's a common issue with Ren'Py games.

lyzedin, have you come across this problem before?

Any insights or solutions from the community would be greatly appreciated.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

Defender is just going rogue mode and after getting Windows update it do not scan the same file(.exe specifically) as virus which it was marking as virus DO ahead and allow it in Windows security>Virus and threat protection>protection history in settings. Only allow for VNs that the dev and others clarify to be safe and virus free and DONOT ALLOW FOR OTHERS EVER or do at your own risk.

• Red Heart

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
Dude this is legit like a guy with 10 accounts grifting with cheaply made garbage, to be honest I respect the amount of effort into the grift at this point

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustInsideAfterFire-0.0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
It seems like the same thing day by day.. what am i missing?
Hi Impermiable!!

If you're having trouble finding events, you can use the phone to check in the Files section, if you've already unlocked all the current content in the game.

For now, most events are unlocked by searching for Mia in the rooms of the house, but others trigger when you go to sleep or advance to the next day!

The game is currently a little over a month old, and in future releases, we'll delve deeper into and improve the player's guide section!

Thank you very much for your comment!

DesireBuilder

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
very nice hands and feet for ai art, care to share to technique?

Hi Aerisetta!!

I learned many techniques, so I can affirm that this level of definition is not easy to achieve yet. The easiest answer would be to say that it is obtained through editing + generations...

If we want to define it more technically, a good technique would be to use Controlnet + Canny. This method allows you to guide the process so it doesn't get out of control, and then you continue making changes based a lot on the results obtained previously.

I am considering the option of creating a Discord channel for those interested in learning more about all this.

Greetings, I hope I have helped!

Thanks for your comment.

Reactions: lustion
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes