Unity - Completed - Lust Island [Final] [Taboo Tales]

1. 1.00 star(s)

teletube

Screenshots looked promising, but the game doesn't even work.

I launched it and it looked promising, there were few girls and they looked nice and some gameplay was even there, a first scene looked 'well animated'.
    Although it still was messy, clunky and janky and lacked any instuctions.
    'At least the girls are nice' - I was thinking...

But then it quickly turned out that game simply doesn't work.
    It's bugged (it wasn't only me as was obvious from the other comments), so you cannot progress and even if you find a way to unbug it, you'll just be stuck at another bug.
    Someone uploaded a gallery save, so it turns out there are 14 H-gifs with no finals, and thats it.

An honest - 0/10.
    When a game is released as 'Final' in such a state it tells you all you need to know. It's a dishonest and dumb cash grab attempt.
    Make sure to avoid it.

(Game is in 'Final' version during this review)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hafhat

It's not at all what I was expecting. Honestly, it leaves a lot to be desired, with the characters always in the same poses. The 3D environment, even at its best quality, is quite poor.

On the bright side, I'd say the animations are good, but the rest... I couldn't continue playing it, I'm sorry.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

dukeigthorn

Don't waste your time. What a mess. Very poorly written. Outright broken progression. Terrible UI/interface. Like others have mentioned, just unlock the underwhelming gallery and delete. If this is indicative of their other games I would stay far away from them as well.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

shlanker

This game has some lag to it which just makes this broken mess last longer.

There is a part that I don't think anyone has been able to pass, and its very early in the game. You collect a few items to create something, but when you go to create it a sound plays but nothing actually happens and you're forever stuck.

Nothing really to see or do in this mess. Do not waste your time. Its just completely broken.

The characters look good though, so its very disappointing.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

pennymar

Buggy, incomplete, should be taged as abandoned, several people have the issue with the game, can't advance after making the tent, it is not worth the time, money or GB.
    Going back menu respaw itens, there is not objective or quest tacker, charatcers are not in the enviorement, they just disapear.
    So weird.....
  6. 1.00 star(s)

420g4mer

This game is completely broken. Once you assemble the tent, in the first 3 minutes of gameplay, there is literally nothing to do . I can only assume this is the worst version of a demo ever made. The game is bad and they should feel bad.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

rustle911

Not much to review. Game starts, as commented, get water, sleep, make tent, nowhere to put tent, load saves to collect worthless items. I've found steaming piles of poop more interesting than this. Maybe make a game that works?
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Playboi_Striker

" Completed " my a**, you craft a tent and then you can't do anything else. After 10 minutes of gameplay you just get stuck after building the tent. I played a couple of games and I have never seen one so bad, and when I mean bad, I mean the worst, you can't even play the game, like at all.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

JazzyRey

14x2 second boring video loops, with a terrible low res and aliased Unity game wrapped around them to really stretch out the one thing that's actually showing an ounce of quality.

"Realtime 3D" my rear end.. Everything in this is pre-rendered.

Gamebreaking bug immediately in the beginning.

Save your downloads and skip this. Look for a CG/Animation rip if u must.

Hard to imagine something could be even worse than those Steam clones of "Solve a bunch of minigames, get a 1 second loop video" games. But this really takes the cake.

And yes, i'm being a little hard, but that's because people are actually paying money for this junk. If it was just a "for fun solo project" that was free on Itch, i'd say something redeeming. But alas, this is a cash grab.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

n00bi

It all looks good on thumnails etc.
    but the game is bugged. No way to progress in the game after a few min of gameplay.

Game gets a 1 star. Bcos its unplayable.
    I would perhaps rate it higher if i actually could play it.
    But since i cant. it only gets 1 star. 0 if it was possible.

The dev really needs to test the stuff before its released.
    I am not alone having issues/bugs with this game.
    I may edit my rating if the dev puts up a fix so the game becomes playable