Unity Completed Lust & Legends [v1.6.2] [Entropy Digital Entertainment]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
They are called Entropy for a reason. This game shows what the current capabilities of a completely ai generated 3D game would be except with worse graphics and story.

Reactions: darksoul4444
Apr 29, 2018
No intention on playing this shovelware, but what I want to know is: Does anyone know the asset of the character in the title picture? Or is it ai?
Given this dev uses Daz Studio for all of the sex scenes and I recognize this particular face style, I'm almost positive it's just a Genesis 8 character morph, but between 3+ stores and thousands of morphs, there's just no way for me to narrow it down.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
animated? (i ask becaus eoften unity or unreal engine game forget the tag, i guess its obvious, but not for the reasrch engin of tyhis site :))

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i just started to play and must say, The voices and the text are offset. You get the voices before the text. The text is so very slow.

med_andre

Sep 6, 2020
On Isabella's Quest, there's a bug that I can't enter on the church to complete "Return Chalace to Father Ravenwood". Can someone solve this? Thx
Edit: I already have the key

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the camera angles and movements sucks. I had trouble getting the camera to adjust right. I give this game an ignore until it gets fixed.

TurboFisto

Aug 1, 2020
Holy this game is very laggy if you don't do the quests in order it will straight up have black blank screen from loading video introduction

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
camera in this game so stupid and first time enter the town quest told me to talk a alot of npc i don't fcking know and where to find

delete after 5 min try

PheareBern

Dec 27, 2017
Worth downloading and spending time playing. It's probably one of the best adult games on this site that's intuitive and really big that u will never stop playing. Keep making great games like this developers. Ur awesome to be thinking of such graphics like this and the story incredible.

• Wow
Reactions: Ozzice13
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes