Ren'Py - Lust Legion [Demo v2.0] [AELU]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nobody Cares

I will start this review by addressing the Elephant in the room. This game looks, at first glance, a whole lot like Summertime Saga. Dare I say, a lower-budget version of it. After playing the whole thing, let me reassure you, the similarities are mostly superficial. And lower-budget does not mean lower-effort.

I was first lured in by the thick ladies, probably the biggest of my many many weaknesses. The art is amazing, consistently good, and there are even pretty decent animations. That alone is well worth the download.

The writing, one thing I can get excruciatingly nit-picky about, is solid. The story is familiar but promises to be very fun. Also it is very interactive and if the developers can build upon the system they established, could be very fun to play through more than once.

All in all. this is a game that I really want to succeed. I strongly recommend you try the demo and wish to the developers

All the best ;)

P.S.
    Did I mention that the ladies look really really good?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MR HORNY

This game has a good story and amazing art. The characters are well-developed and the plot is engaging. The artwork is beautiful. Overall, this is a great game that I would highly recommend to anyone.