EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3c4dsN.jpg

Overview:
You wake up in a spacecraft, alone and naked. And what's worse, with no memories. You'll have to advance through the story to discover who you are as you uncover conspiracies, discover new races, or make difficult decisions. But you will find that the truth about you is not as obvious as it seems.
The end of this game is already thought, but everything in between is yet to be seen, will you join me in this adventure so we can shape it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Xperiment - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Usui (Julian) thanks for the link

VW7FOu.jpg J_j9+Q.jpg Xg2wpD.jpg 1_UQuz.jpg 9_z3Zj.jpg P1hqob.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
Hmm... Interesting, looks similar to "Lust for Adventure" and "Lustful Desires" (oh and lets not forget it has the lust in the name too ;) ) has exploration, combat, already starting with how many? Six characters? So far no sex scenes... it just started so we can't have everything. Yeah looking forward to this.

Also the art is decent it's not terrible or top notch, but it's fappable.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'm super excited to see this game offers options to play as a gay guy OR a straight female going for big buff bara dudes. It's so rare to get a game where female characters can go for bara-style guys, and it's a shame cos it's right up my alley. Definitely following this one, and the guys look great! :love:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Wow, some people mentioned this game on the discord but I never bothered to look into it... thank you for sharing it!

Reactions: usernoro
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes