doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
A quick question: where are the cheats? I press escape and cannot find them
google save edior, transfer your save file, search pc in your safe file if you want to edit your stats. If you want money then just get 1000 so you can gamble on 10 and once you get 100000 you can gamble on 1000

Reactions: Sant3224

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He might actually be winning the poll, lmao. There's a bit less than a day left before the poll ends, he might still catch up to Diego. I honestly wouldn't be that mad if he wins, to be honest. I'll take him over Galiano winning again, and Diego is getting another scene in the next update regardless if he wins. At least we'll be getting some new character art.

As far as the aliens/non-humans go, most of them ended up doing about equally well. The only really unpopular ones on the poll are Holoryx and Slurg, and I feel like they wouldn't really be appealing to most of the player base.
Lol, this whole thing is a JOKE.
They really go as far as rather voting for some random ass human, than Voting for non-human. :KEK:

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
The frog is Grek.

The junkie is a random, old human hobo (he's passed out from an overdose and you can take advantage of him) that you can find while randomly wandering around Akra first floor.
Oh really? for first time i thought was from sithyrya the name's junker, so im confused that's was the frog from grocery Akra.

SissyBitch

Oct 7, 2018
I'd really like to see the game evolve to where the crew (and specifically Bradley) take over the ship and the sub/bottom is turned even more into a pet that is used and abused.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Qwarter

Frifonzo

Sep 10, 2021
I'd really like to see the game evolve to where the crew (and specifically Bradley) take over the ship and the sub/bottom is turned even more into a pet that is used and abused.
That can actually be good. I do hope it'll be optional if he does make it. Some of his writing for slave content for example is just not to my liking.

Reactions: Nopingnote

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I want Grek content. Why wasn't Grek an option on the poll? :cry:
I remember him being an option for the first few monthly character polls, but then he just stopped appearing on there. I don't think it was because he was unpopular, since at that point it was still a single-choice poll and a a bunch of characters had 0 votes, too.

I guess the dev just settled on him being a minor side character? Though now that the junkie that appeared in one scene is becoming an option, I think they might have just forgotten that he exists, lol.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm not sure why you guys keep Coping there will be any Major update about Alien Crew / Named NPCs.
The writing is very clear on the wall, It's now a Human / Human-reskin focused game.
Even if the dev want to do something "Alien Focused" (Which I highly doubt He does), The high spend voters won't let it happen, with the power the dev granted them.
Heck, even a random unnamed Human NPC is high on the list now :KEK:
We already missed tons of opportunity, such as chip who just become another boring 'human', or Grek, or Garth,
And you definitely won't see "Bradley, or the Penis Alien (I forgot his name), dominating the ship".
The more I wrote, the more I get upset lol. So much possibility, and none of them would ever happen.

Last edited:

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
I'm not sure why you guys keep Coping there will be any Major update about Alien Crew / Named NPCs.
The writing is very clear on the wall, It's now a Human / Human-reskin focused game.
Even if the dev want to do something "Alien Focused" (Which I highly doubt He does), The high spend voters won't let it happen, with the power the dev granted them.
Heck, even a random unnamed Human NPC is high on the list now :KEK:
We already missed tons of opportunity, such as chip who just become another boring 'human', or Grek, or Garth,
And you definitely won't see "Bradley, or the Penis Alien (I forgot his name), dominating the ship".
The more I wrote, the more I get upset lol. So much possibility, and none of them would ever happen.
Yeah, and there's no incentive to support the game (aside from paying for cheats...) if you don't like what the high spenders want. What are you doing to do, outbid them? So it's self-reinforcing.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes