Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
It seems like Bradley got some scenes (that doesn't envolve us lmfao :^D), and someone will get a backside sprite. I wonder who is in the list and who got more votes so far

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Hey guys did you know that? Xperiment gonna put on more people NPC, like orc and vampire whatever they're, it's crazy right? Like the future with creatures magic?? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Hey guys did you know that? Xperiment gonna put on more people NPC, like orc and vampire whatever they're, it's crazy right? Like the future with creatures magic?? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I mean, we have extradimensional demons like Asmodeo, and some other eldritch beings, so it wouldn't surprise me if we get fantasy-like "aliens", like orcs, goblins, etc, after all. I've played T.I.T.S. which is basically CoC's species but in space.

But overall it's up to the Patreons who were chosen by the dev, m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ i̶t̶'l̶l̶ b̶e̶ a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ m̶e̶t̶a̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ Z̶y̶r̶o̶n̶ (̶w̶h̶o̶'s̶ a̶n̶ O̶C̶ o̶f̶ a̶ p̶a̶t̶r̶e̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶o̶ w̶o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶a̶f̶f̶l̶e̶)̶, w̶h̶o̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶?̶

Edit: Being a "fantasy being" is a must according to their patreon post, so ignore the last statement

Last edited:

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
I mean, we have extradimensional demons like Asmodeo, and some other eldritch beings, so it wouldn't surprise me if we get fantasy-like "aliens", like orcs, goblins, etc, after all. I've played T.I.T.S. which is basically CoC's species but in space.

But overall it's up to the Patreons who were chosen by the dev, m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ i̶t̶'l̶l̶ b̶e̶ a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ m̶e̶t̶a̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ Z̶y̶r̶o̶n̶ (̶w̶h̶o̶'s̶ a̶n̶ O̶C̶ o̶f̶ a̶ p̶a̶t̶r̶e̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶o̶ w̶o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ r̶a̶f̶f̶l̶e̶)̶, w̶h̶o̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶?̶

Edit: Being a "fantasy being" is a must according to their patreon post, so ignore the last statement
Oooooooooh...:HideThePain:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Orc, Goblin, Vampire, etc are not "alien" at all, they are fantasy humanoid beings.
Technically it shouldn't matter, no one says they shouldn't coexist - just like in TITS.
But the fact is there're tons of games with Orc, Goblin, Vampire, etc, But rarely any with sexy aliens.
I was hoping this game would breach the situation, they initially really nailed the alien designs.
But given the direction it's going, am not holding it in high standard anymore :KEK:

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Orc, Goblin, Vampire, etc are not "alien" at all, they are fantasy humanoid beings.
Technically it shouldn't matter, no one says they shouldn't coexist - just like in TITS.
But the fact is there're tons of games with Orc, Goblin, Vampire, etc, But rarely any with sexy aliens.
I was hoping this game would breach the situation, they initially really nailed the alien designs.
But given the direction it's going, am not holding it in high standard anymore :KEK:
We'll know that! but I cannot believe to use monster sexy! that kinda fantasy or... kinda creep! :devilish::alien::FacePalm:
do you remember the show "FUTURAMA"? it's almost same happen, I love that idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nackedsnake

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Well, those fantasy creatures are easily bent to fit into scifi. It definitely wouldn't be the first time I've seen scifi vamps.
That being said, where's all these sexy vampire games? I've definitely seen lots of goblins and orcs, but not vampires.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Well, those fantasy creatures are easily bent to fit into scifi. It definitely wouldn't be the first time I've seen scifi vamps.
That being said, where's all these sexy vampire games? I've definitely seen lots of goblins and orcs, but not vampires.
Vampires / Elves are more on the feminine side, so it's kinda rare in bara games. You see tons of them in Yaoi.
I don't think you need to justify "vamps in scifi" as long as it's not immersion breaking / world-building breaking - they are all fictional.
TBH, "scifi" should be based on science/reality, anything not that is just "fiction / fantasy". But it's actually much more difficult to create, cuz you need solid scientific knowledge / instinct, on top of good imagination.

Aug 2, 2019
Vampires / Elves are more on the feminine side, so it's kinda rare in bara games. You see tons of them in Yaoi.
I don't think you need to justify "vamps in scifi" as long as it's not immersion breaking / world-building breaking - they are all fictional.
TBH, "scifi" should be based on science/reality, anything not that is just "fiction / fantasy". But it's actually much more difficult to create, cuz you need solid scientific knowledge / instinct, on top of good imagination.
Look, they got a "werewolf" in the game and he comes from generations of wolves who were genetically tampered by metahumans

A "goblin" "vampire" and "elf" can definitely exist.

Though they're not as cool as a fucking triceratops space pirate captain. If Xpiriment can make them interesting then i wouldn't mind at all.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Look, they got a "werewolf" in the game and he comes from generations of wolves who were genetically tampered by metahumans

A "goblin" "vampire" and "elf" can definitely exist.

Though they're not as cool as a fucking triceratops space pirate captain. If Xpiriment can make them interesting then i wouldn't mind at all.
Plz stop reminding me how Amazing the dev initially nailed down so many Alien Designs.....even the inspired "werewolf" is redesign with its own lore to fit into the world.
(I was trying to forget about it, and maybe down the line the dev could pick it up again.)

Seeing it free-fall straightly into "Human / Human-reskin 'fantasy being' only" kinda depressing.
I don't mind "LO Vampire" nor "LO elf", But It's a Huge Shame if it's the only thing it offers. :(

Aug 2, 2019
Plz stop reminding me how Amazing the dev initially nailed down so many Alien Designs.....even the inspired "werewolf" is redesign with its own lore to fit into the world.
(I was trying to forget about it, and maybe down the line the dev could pick it up again.)

Seeing it free-fall straightly into "Human / Human-reskin 'fantasy being' only" kinda depressing.
I don't mind "LO Vampire" nor "LO elf", But It's a Huge Shame if it's the only thing it offers. :(
A side effect of letting fans fucking dictate the content. If i wanted to play space themed game with human and "human reskins" i'd play Honkai star rail. At least HSR can offer a fun experience.

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
A side effect of letting fans fucking dictate the content. If i wanted to play space themed game with human and "human reskins" i'd play Honkai star rail. At least HSR can offer a fun experience.
Not everyone is that freaky and wants to fuck aliens all day. And maybe don't complain so much when you are getting free content. Or become a Patreon and vote if you want more wacky stuff.
1713815891224.png

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes