Aug 2, 2019
Not everyone is that freaky and wants to fuck aliens all day. And maybe don't complain so much when you are getting free content. Or become a Patreon and vote if you want more wacky stuff.
View attachment 3565719
Oh no, how dare i not want to fuck rylan, chip or arthur and want to mess around with aliens in a space sex game. It's making a fantasy game but all the fuckables are humans, no orcs, dwarves, elves, or goblins to mess around with. Idc if rylan, chip, and arthur at popular. Current updates make them feel like they're the only 3 options. Hell, you're so gungho about the humans in this game wheres that same energy Phoenix or Sammuel who also barely get content as well? Oh that's right they aint daddy rylan or arthur so fuck em i guess.

Becoming a pateon won't swing votes into the "unfuckables" favor and you damn well know it.

Last edited:

yusu0427

Jan 29, 2023
It's just so funny to me that after each update, the same people keep complaining about the human content. It's like clockwork.

I don't know about others but it's quite difficult for me to find good gay erotic VNs that feature humans. I'd say 90% in the market are furry focused, which is fine. But sometimes I just want plain humans for a change, and there aren't many around. The only other one that still gets regular updates is Lustful Desires. And both this and LD feature more than just humans.

So yeah, I don't get the complaints.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Oh no, how dare i not want to fuck rylan, chip or arthur and want to mess around with aliens in a space sex game. It's making a fantasy game but all the fuckables are humans, no orcs, dwarves, elves, or goblins to mess around with. Idc if rylan, chip, and arthur at popular. Current updates make them feel like they're the only 3 options. Hell, you're so gungho about the humans in this game wheres that same energy Phoenix or Sammuel who also barely get content as well? Oh that's right they aint daddy rylan or arthur so fuck em i guess.

Becoming a pateon won't swing votes into the "unfuckables" favor and you damn well know it.
I like how they made Chip a generic human and taunt the players with an android body option (unavailable) lol.
And yeah you aren't going to outvote the current patreons so, there's no incentive to pay to be able to vote.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
It's just so funny to me that after each update, the same people keep complaining about the human content. It's like clockwork.

I don't know about others but it's quite difficult for me to find good gay erotic VNs that feature humans. I'd say 90% in the market are furry focused, which is fine. But sometimes I just want plain humans for a change, and there aren't many around. The only other one that still gets regular updates is Lustful Desires. And both this and LD feature more than just humans.

Have my upvote, bro. That's why I just ignore the complaints. Sometimes I block some of the accounts too if they are spamming. Honestly, one or two complaints are all good to show opinion and dissatisfaction, but filling the discussion forum with the same complaint over and over again won't do anything really and just becomes spam that is annoying to other people.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Not everyone is that freaky and wants to fuck aliens all day.
Then don't infest a fucking ALIEN/MONSTERFUCKER game with shitloads of humans??? Like hello? Is that not obvious to you? There's so many Human-only games out there, even gay games, but much fewer monster, let alone *alien* NSFW gay games, and now it's being invaded by normies who only wants humans. If you don't see the issue with that, then you're extremely ignorant on the issue.

This is legit one of the most cringe/shit takes I've seen on an F95 comment, ever.

And maybe don't complain so much when you are getting free content. Or become a Patreon and vote if you want more wacky stuff.
People aren't allowed to complain about a game they enjoy is being infested by humans when it shouldn't have been in the first place? Okay.

FTR: I totally get having a few humans, that's fine, given humans are part of that universe, but when it comes every update, at the expense of more varied species, again, in a game *MADE* for ALIEN/MONSTERFUCKING, that's the issue everyone is taking here.

Last edited:

Donkadoo

Apr 6, 2022

Like you and your buddy's aren't circle jerking your virtual high-fives. The only reason you haven't found any humans is because you haven't looked. if you'd at least do that it would spare us from you.

You know humans dominate that game and the spread of love among the characters isn't equal thus the fans of the characters are paying for something they no longer like.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Gotta love how entitled people in this forum are when they're not paying a single cent to get the content. Looked through this thread to find some infos on how to do certain routes and etc and all I've found are just complaints whenever an update happens.

Aug 2, 2019
Like you and your buddy's aren't circle jerking your virtual high-fives. The only reason you haven't found any humans is because you haven't looked. if you'd at least do that it would spare us from you.

You know humans dominate that game and the spread of love among the characters isn't equal thus the fans of the characters are paying for something they no longer like.
This, people here think that we're bitching for the hell of it. Again, i can care less if Chip, Rylan, and Arthur and top dogs of Lust odyssey. Chip is cool, Rylan is ok, and i despise Arthur. But the issue is the blatant disparity of content between those 3 and characters like Phoenix, Bradley, and alestor. To the point they latter might as well not exist.

Aug 2, 2019
Gotta love how entitled people in this forum are when they're not paying a single cent to get the content. Looked through this thread to find some infos on how to do certain routes and etc and all I've found are just complaints whenever an update happens.
Oh no the pirate is gonna preach to us about paying for content in a pirating website.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
This, people here think that we're bitching for the hell of it. Again, i can care less if Chip, Rylan, and Arthur and top dogs of Lust odyssey. Chip is cool, Rylan is ok, and i despise Arthur. But the issue is the blatant disparity of content between those 3 and characters like Phoenix, Bradley, and alestor. To the point they latter might as well not exist.
May I genuinely ask why you despise Arthur?

Aug 2, 2019
May I genuinely ask why you despise Arthur?
For me, he puts on a facade of being so refined and smart his first choice to any adversity is to blast a hole through em. For example he wants MC to "take care" of hakkon the moment he heard about his origins. Not "lets get this guy and the rest of those things back to their home dimension and if push comes to shove, blast a hole through em". Just murder. Any time you disagree with any of his suggestions gets extremely pissy for it. Like refusing to get rid of hakkon as you made a promise to the guy way before you met arthur. That and i find arthur ugly.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
For me, he puts on a facade of being so refined and smart his first choice to any adversity is to blast a hole through em. For example he wants MC to "take care" of hakkon the moment he heard about his origins. Not "lets get this guy and the rest of those things back to their home dimension and if push comes to shove, blast a hole through em". Just murder. Any time you disagree with any of his suggestions gets extremely pissy for it. Like refusing to get rid of hakkon as you made a promise to the guy way before you met arthur. That and i find arthur ugly.
Ah that makes sense, tbh I was just dicking down the characters and Arthur was one of them. Good to know your point though.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
As somebody who wants to protect precious babygirl Hakkon I have to 100% agree on this "kill it because it might become a threat" is so every alien movie ever

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes