Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
eh i brought it, its meh

Meh or not, thank you for sharing the update! (y)

Can you share a save file that agree of being a slave servant for galiano pls
Someone gives you an update and instead of saying "thank you" or being appreciative, you tell them "now go make a new save and play through it to suit my needs because I'm too lazy to do it"? Bruh.

Just use skip with unread text on and you can do it yourself pretty quick.

Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Meh or not, thank you for sharing the update! (y)

Someone gives you an update and instead of saying "thank you" or being appreciative, you tell them "now go make a new save and play through it to suit my needs because I'm too lazy to do it"? Bruh.

Just use skip with unread text on and you can do it yourself pretty quick.
Sorry

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
As much as I love Galiano that update wasn't more extreme than any other thus far, maybe I set my expectations too high?

Reactions: Sant3224

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Sorry to bother you, but can you defeat the warlord without having to kill him? And if possible, what does it imply in the story or the rest of the game?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Sorry to bother you, but can you defeat the warlord without having to kill him? And if possible, what does it imply in the story or the rest of the game?
You kill him even if you seduce him, it's a major part of the story that has to be done you'll find out why after

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save file where they have all the possible crew members, did you stay with Galiano and have they defeated all warlord without losing crew members? I lost all my progress because my saves got corrupted :(

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
My game gave a fatal error in the battle. First it was because of the christmas antlers, which I removed, then it would just do it and kick me out without the grey error screen. And since I was only using one save spot and there is no roll back (thanks for that) I am screwed.

I saved in the middle of battle one screen before the fatal error so I can't adjust my gear anymore if it is a problem with any of the rest of it

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes