Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Really like the new characters/enemies but kinda disappointed that there's no smutty scenes or game over scenes with Bradley or the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Hopefully in the update we can get to have fun with scientist arthur and the dragon guy
There both so very hot

finwe678

Feb 2, 2018
Do I have to start a new file for this? Trying to continue on one on the new update (.6) and it keeps saying battle for power is a WIP.

Last edited:

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
I can't tell garth im leaving or the bartender. I keep asking rylan to leave but he says to tell the others. The others don't have any options to tell them we're leaving. I don't know how to continue the mission.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
I can't tell garth im leaving or the bartender. I keep asking rylan to leave but he says to tell the others. The others don't have any options to tell them we're leaving. I don't know how to continue the mission.
Same, can't find any way to progress.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
I really liked this update, it's nice to get Rylan's situation resolved so quickly.

That said, now that there are up to... let's see, Rylan, Katari, Sammuel, Hakkon, Arthur, Bradley, Alastor... nine crewmates on board including Cicero and the AI Chip, I wouldn't mind an update solely for fleshing out the on-ship content. Only Rylan, Hakkon and Samuel have any scenes so far, despite everyone claiming to want to jump me when they see me strutting around in my fetish gear captain's outfit. We need some real benefits and consequences for respect scores! My decisions as captain have been terrible! None of these people respect me! Where's my crew mutiny? Why isn't anyone breaking into my unlocked room in the middle of the night to ravish me? Why hasn't my robot overlord betrayed me and assumed control yet?

Well, maybe next update :alien:.

Same, can't find any way to progress.
If you sided with Garth and not Galiano, you shouldn't have to say goodbyes at all. Have you talked to Katari and made sure the ship is completely repaired? If so, have you entered the Bridge to see if you can depart yet? If neither of those work, the new update my have changed a few flags, so you may have to create or load a new save from before choosing to side with Galiano/Garth.

Reactions: sunsol

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Guys. How to unlock coded room on lizards ship?
Also big spoiler for those who killed garth insted of galiano. Doc says that the blue guy is alive and his brain can regenerate.
Wish for new update for snu snu scenes with crewmates ;)

Reactions: Yaoi_lover96

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Also big spoiler for those who killed garth insted of galiano. Doc says that the blue guy is alive and his brain can regenerate.
You have to imprison Bradley after beating him, then enter the "Set him free" dialogue. Refuse to let him out the first time ("Not yet"), and he'll offer to tell you the code for the door if you let him free as co-captain. Note, he'll only offer this the first time you choose these options, and won't offer a second time if you turn him down the first time. The reward is pretty small, however,
The password is
and there seems to be no reward or penalty for opening the door without agreeing to Bradley's deal; just some minor flavor text if you've already opened the door before he proposes the deal.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I love the art, but it seems really repetitive and grindy? Like, do this, go through all the dialog, now repeat 35 times, and you'll have enough cash to progress?

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I love the art, but it seems really repetitive and grindy? Like, do this, go through all the dialog, now repeat 35 times, and you'll have enough cash to progress?
At start there is nothing to do. But as you progress there will be quest where you got a lot of money also i told about how to get money

Reactions: surfpup

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah hopefully we can have fun with the scientist arthur and the dragon guy there both so very hot
Arthur did say he want to do some test hopefullybin the next update

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I'd love to know if you kill side with Garth if it permanently disables Galiano's route or if you can get if to forgive you later. have like 50 different saves just in case LOL

Last edited:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
I'd love to know if you kill side with Garth if it permanently disables Galiano's route or if you can get if to forgive you later. have like 50 different saves just in case LOL
I am sure that author will forget about akra and only remember it after like 15 updates or maybe more

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Still playing this game and not that far in yet, but while playing as a female MC I noticed that it would sometimes call my MC a 'he' or imply she had a cock (in the scene where you can fuck the homeless dude). If this game is gonna be for male and female MCs you'd think they'd at least check for immersion-breaking details like that.

Reactions: Cheru
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes