Ren'Py - Lust & Piracy [v0.0.3.5] [RVNSN]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    Well story seems pretty decent or atleast have a chance to become good at some point, it starts with MC getting killed in a storm and he gets a second chance from a god which also transform him from a fat to a buff dude.
    He then set sail with hes new ship to do some adventures or? no real content yet.

It starts off by him sailing out dreaming about the 3 girls that is supposed to join him on the trip later, you see 2 of them in lesbian action and get a BJ from the 3rd, its not animated either just picture to picture shit, but since its a dream i dont put much into it, but it still gives you the feeling of them being sluts since thats also how the acted in MCs office.

Theres just to much stupid shit like the choices, first your given 2 where 1 leads to game-over, then your given 4 and 3 leads to game-over, then 2 and yet again 1 leads to game-over, i think you get the idea by now.....it makes it feel very very kinetic.

MC then sail from the island he got reborn at to pick up the 3 girls, he visits some friends who owns a show and they clean MC out so much that he ends up in debt for 10k.....he even buys a waverunner i mean where the fuck does that fit on a pirateship? does he plan to install a crane to pick it up or maybe drag it behind the ship? its a freaking old style wooden pirate ship....
    Anyways he buys absolutly 0 supplies for the journey? guess they dont need food? but ofcause its just so the girls can complain about getting no food or only shitty food a short time later.....its just a bit to stupid.

Then MC can listen in on the 4 girls talking and you learn that the 3 girls has never done anything with anyone, never kissed or anything not with a dude or with one another and they are all virgins.....sure isent the picture they painted from the start but fair enough....

Where it gets idiotic is again when your given a choice where you can pick eveything is up to MC, or let them go wild and play with one another, thats what the choice is strongly hintet to be about anyways, so it leads you to think you can deside if you want lesbian stuff or not or do it only by MCs choice and so on.
    Problem with that is, just a few mins later the two twins are all over the 3rd girl and the 3rd girl starts touching their pussies, they do have clothes on but still, then a few mins later you see the twins playing with one another in the bath on the ship nude this time...so not only does the choice mean fuck all, it also dosent line of with the story you have heard about them and i really hate when story dosent match up with what happens in the game.

Theres a few sex scene with the island girl if you can call it that, she walks in on MC sleeping touch hes dick and 1 second later he cums? then theres a BJ and a footjob, so not a single fuck scene in game yet with anyone.

It is a sandbox game but there really isent much of it yet, 95% is normal VN and the last 5% is a little clicking to move around and a few easy mini games.

Girls 4/5
    Well there arent really much to it since theres only 4 girls, 2 with smaller tits 2 with a bit bigger tits, so a little diversity in builds but i liked them so 4 stars since they fit my taste.

Animation 3/5
    There are a few animated scenes with the island girl but nothing with the main 3 girls and no real sex scene just a BJ and a footjob.

Music 5/5
    It has some good music with songs and some nice effects that fits the scenes, right now its most defently the best thing about the game so far, but that alone cant pull a AVN.

Choices 1/5
    Annoying game-over choices and one that makes you think you can be in controle of how game will handle lesbian shit but its just another fake choice.

Content 1/5
    Considering game is more then 2 years old and its barely more then a demo, story hasent really started yet at all, no sex scenes with the 3 main girls, so theres really nothing at all to come for yet, which is a bit disapointing.

Game has a chance to become something but needs alot of work, its also missing Femdom tag since MC will be forced to kiss a womans feet and theres even a girl that has a freaking couther saying "Molested you =0"
    It needs to stop with fake choices and the game-over stuff its only annoying,

I will revisit this at maybe in another 2 years to see if theres more content with meat on the bone or not, but untill then i just cant give it more then 2 stars.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

As of this version I have to say its not all that bad.
    PROS
    Renders are good
    Characters are unique and interesting
    Story is good as well
    CONS
    The 14 days of waiting is a little overkill
    Overall
    Not a bad start to this VN. The 14 days could have been shortened down to 4 or 5, and some more story introduced in the other days spent there. The plot is quite interesting either way, and I look forward to more updates and more story content. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking for the next part of the story