• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Lust Rush [v0.2.2] [Aerisetta]

1. 5.00 star(s)

damnson1111

This game runs and feels great. I really recommend it if you're into light femdom and muscle girl. The MC is hot as hell and the exaggerated swagger of her speech pattern reminds me of Duke Nukem, more like Duchess Nukem in this case. The dev seems to be on top of the update and the game is getting new content at a rapid rate.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

frownbird

wow this is a blast. silly, sexy, funny, inventive. The concept of a beat-em-up where instead of seeing scenes, not when you die or finish a level, but throughout the level and are rewarded for getting combos... just so well done. the opening scene wasn't voice acted? but after that the MC started talking and it was a perfect blend of funny and sexy.

I turned rumble on for my gamepad and it shook almost non-stop, which i doubt is intentional but still. quite fun, not all that much content yet as it's v0.2.0 but I had a blast.