RPGM - Lust Spin [v0.3 Fix2] [Nuclear Samovar]

1. 1.00 star(s)

mrttao

+The art looks nice
    -the engrish is really really bad.
    -the game itself is horrible. Makes me wish it was the regular RPGM walking simulator with awful combat.
    instead we have a... well it's like a platformer, but you fly.
    -threadbare plot and dialog
    -buggy

Overall this game is a pass
  2. 3.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

as it stands, there isnt a whole lot to the game. This feel like a foundation to build from but i will say, the art is grade A top notch! I'll update my rview and score when I get my filthy mitts on future releases
  3. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

The art is pretty solid although there isn't much to go on. It's pretty much the same image of Rebecca but with and without clothes so it's hard to gauge how good the content will be, or what kind of content to expect for that matter. The gameplay itself is very repetitive and bland with not much to go off of. You can easily game over within the first minute of the game by simply not being ready for an active dodging game with birds and flying fish constantly coming at you. Once you understand it through it genuinely becomes 60 seconds of a boring mini game where you just make adjustments to dodge things with no way to speed it up.

As far as demos go there really isn't much to say. It's more of a proof of concept with some tits added to entice people. There's definitely potential with the franchise itself and with some more interesting gameplay it could shape up to be pretty good. Not really missing much the way it is now although it's only a few minutes long that it's not that big a waste of time either.