RPGM Lust Spin [v0.3 Fix2] [Nuclear Samovar]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Сollaboration.
Hello everyone, we used to introduce you to the Nuclear Samovar team with their Lust Spin project. For a number of reasons, we decided to unite, now all their projects will be published on our Subscribestar page. I advise you to take a look, because a new version of the game has just been released. You can ask all questions to the development team there. Thank you all for your support, we need it now more than ever.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Lust Spin 0.3
Added pirate battles (and rewards)
Louie's Bar is open (with a surprise)
Louie's graphics in dialogs are fixed

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Well well well slather your strap-on with ghost pepper and ravish my childhood into a coma.
I'm curious where this is going but terrified to even look. Maybe I'll get drunk some night and giver a play.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
All of the links is 0.1, but from their SubscribeStar, I was able to get it.

Reactions: mrttao

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
♬ Oohweeyay, lust-spin. Oohweeyoh, lust-spin. Whether furry bear dick thick or thin, take another lust-spin. ♬

Not gonna play it yet based on the reviews. (Maybe I'll wait for the cameo by Splooge McFuck). But please tell me they've changed their names to Rebecca Cummingham & Kit Clitlicker. [Rebecca Cuntingham also suitable]. Baloo is already pretty easy to use in the pun department.

Reactions: Lust0ne

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Right now the game is completely broken without the backgrounds for the minigame of flying to deliver cargo.

After faking out the missing backgrounds by borrowing one from an older version of the game copying / renaming I got to the pirate fight which also had missing backgrounds.....

Last edited:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 1563182

Overview:
This game tells the story of how Rebecca, finding herself in a difficult situation with creditors,
found a great way out to save herself and her company and for one thing help the bar throw out all its accumulated
"load" of problems to her boss.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-28
Release Date: 2022-11-28
Developer: Nuclear Samovar - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(Demo): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1563184 View attachment 1563185 View attachment 1563186 View attachment 1563188 View attachment 1563189 View attachment 1563191 View attachment 1563192 View attachment 1563193
Oh come on where is Kit Cloudkicker!? I want some Kit and Rebecca action!

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Damn, this might get passed my no furry shit policy, because this takes me way back and I had a thing for Rebecca when I was a kid. Going to wait for more content before I download it though.
Like wise Rebecca was something for young imaginations, need Kit to this.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes