Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
what version are use it on Echoes of Lust S1E9 or Echoes of Lust S2E1 this mod is for Echoes of Lust S1E9

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
THE MOD ISNT WORKING I CANT RELIVE THE EVENTS! DUDE?
Works for Season 1, Episodes 1-9. Hasn't yet been updated for Season 2. I'm sure 0x52 will do so soon
what version are use it on Echoes of Lust S1E9 or Echoes of Lust S2E1 this mod is for Echoes of Lust S1E9
The mod is now compatible with S2E1.
Please notice that the re-live and hidden events menu are now empty. Because there are no re-live and hidden events in S2E1 yet!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
you never walk around and touch you cellphone to see gallery because s2 you just follow the story. How can i watch all the gallery plz

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
you never walk around and touch you cellphone to see gallery because s2 you just follow the story. How can i watch all the gallery plz
The gallery is in the game menu.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
i put the mod in game folder for ep1-9 but the cheats button ain't showing up whats the problem?

everything ok now installed URM the button show up now

• Red Heart
Reactions: shishir ahmed

Blaizeken

Jan 6, 2020
I am confused as to how I could install the mod on Android. I download the game and the mod but idk how I would put the .RPA file into an APK

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I am confused as to how I could install the mod on Android. I download the game and the mod but idk how I would put the .RPA file into an APK
To use it on Android someone would have to make an Android port including the mod.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
To use it on Android someone would have to make an Android port including the mod.
I got an error when using hidden menu.. NFGiven day2- Zoe's part.. Is there any fix for this?

Adsız.png

Edit: Ok i found it.. It's not related with mod..

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
the new update is out any chance of the mod being released tonight?
It's a universal mod. As 0x52 said, this boils down to the following: "The code is written to automatically detect gallery images and scenes.
So if a new version of the game is released, the cheatmod should automatically detect new images and scenes (so you don't have to wait for a cheatmod update if there's a game update)."

• Love
Reactions: my5tyfixx and 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
It's a universal mod. As 0x52 said, this boils down to the following: "The code is written to automatically detect gallery images and scenes.
So if a new version of the game is released, the cheatmod should automatically detect new images and scenes (so you don't have to wait for a cheatmod update if there's a game update)."
Thanks.

Just tested it on S1 E10. Everything seems to be working just fine. (as expected :rolleyes:)

Reactions: Graybo and SCP 001

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
why can i play new hidden event in this mod?
oh c´mon dude put your lazy couchpotato ass up just once!! this thread is about 3p to read only and the answer 2 your qustion is given multiple times allready. even on this page...its always the same with those sloths. hhhaaaaaa!!!
anyways great mod i just took a look on the ep10 update a few mins be4 and iam totally happy with it. tuvm sir :D

Reactions: 0x52
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote