Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust) cheatmod [Universal]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
You'll also need to add the mod file to "game" folder of S2, but it's the same file that will work on both games.
Hidden event "Shoplifter Jessica" seems to be broken and it doesn't unlock in your regular phone like all the other scenes and events. It just shows you the same scene as "Slumber Party". Found out it's not the mod tho, it's broken without the mod aswell. :)

Last edited:

Solnoid

Mar 2, 2021
hey there, so i just downloaded, season 1, and attempted to put the cheat file into the game folder, and I loaded up the game but I'm not getting a cheat button at all. If anyone could help me, that would be much appreciated, thank you

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
hey there, so i just downloaded, season 1, and attempted to put the cheat file into the game folder, and I loaded up the game but I'm not getting a cheat button at all. If anyone could help me, that would be much appreciated, thank you
We need a little bit more information if you want help. Have you put the 0x52_cheats.rpa file into the "game" folder like the installation in the OP said? Make sure you put only the .rpa file and not the folder.

Reactions: 0x52

Solnoid

Mar 2, 2021
We need a little bit more information if you want help. Have you put the 0x52_cheats.rpa file into the "game" folder like the installation in the OP said? Make sure you put only the .rpa file and not the folder.
sometimes I wonder...... how natural selection hasn't taken a hold of me yet. Thank you for the fix, and ill slide you 5 shmekles if you pretend this never happened

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: itsyeboii

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, My Android port of Echoes of Lust 1-10 with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod and all bonus content unlocked

And my Season 2 ep6 port with 0x52 gallery and improvements mod. All bonus content unlocked.
Alternative persistent saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my Android port of Season 2 to Ep 6

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
mega link?
i can't download it.
can't registration, can't login, and i don't understand russian .
1 No
2 You can, 143 have so far...
3 Shouldn't need registration and use chrome browser or similar with translate function.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Hope someone can help. I updated my game Yesterday but when i go in the Kitchen in the morning and talk to Meg i get this message.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_3_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_3_Start'.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote