Unity - Abandoned - Lustbane: Tales [v0.91] [K-515]

1. 1.00 star(s)

RoyalRust

This is quite terrible. The idea is great, but implementation is awful.

Let's start with the resolution. The new update stated that the UI would scale accordingly to the set resolution. It DOES NOT. In fact, while fiddling with the game res settings, it fucking froze up my rig and I couldn't do anything. I don't know wtf kind of code is in there that would cause a card with 8GB of ram to choke on a bunch of badly shaded pixels but it's fucking there. So, word of warning, don't try changing resolutions too much. The UI will remain REALLY fucking tiny. So unless you're playing on a huge tv monitor you'll need a magnifying glass to see the text.

The gameplay is equally as atrocious. Nothing is explained, no tutorial. Here's some fucking RNG character whose appearance and starting stats you can customize and good fucking luck. Apparently, and I'm just guessing here, there's a stress stat that builds up as you go about adventuring and when enemies hit you. Once that passes a certain threshold it will make you do only 1 damage every attack. This one really fucked me up.

This is the kinda fucking shit you should explain to people because wtf kind of dumbass peice of shit retarded fucking degenrate makes a mother fucking ass-dick sucking whore-fucking hill-billy Oppusum rape fest of a gameplay mechanic like that!?!?! This fucking bull shit is so annoying, let me tell you. Okay, so you go and do 1 fight and victory, take their stuff. You move on to the next section of the map or whatever. BAM new encounter. Oh, and at the start there's only 1 of you and like 4 people can show up at once, casting paralyze and freezing on you. Yeah, game balance? ZERO. That fuckup aside, let's get back to this stress stat bullshit. Okay, so the second fight starts and you're already too stressed to do normal damage. So you have to flee if you can and go back to town where you can buy antistress potions, of which there are never enough of at the store. You basically gotta drink this shit all the fucking time to do anything in the game. It's like your character is a fucking junkie that can't function without his potion to make him feel good first. "I need my FUCKING DRUGS MOTHER FUCKER! I REFUSE TO FIGHT! I'LL LET THESE PEOPLE STAB ME TO DEATH!!! FUCK YOU PLAYER!!!" -_-

Okay so, what's good about the game? Ugh.... there's um... some really dodgy art and animations.... tiny text that will make your eyes burn if you try to read it... oh wait, that's one of the downsides.... Fuck it, I got nothing. THIS IS FUCKING TRASH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY DID I WASTE MY FUCKING TIME PLAYING THIS GARBAGE!!!! I could have done something productive like watch paint dry or banged my head against a wall for a few hours. Instead, I was subject to the visceral torture that is this piece of shit game.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻