Unity - Lustbound: JOI [v1.4.1] [FlashBangZ]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

Really nice simple JOI instructor that's very visuals and animation first, feels very polished despite being a early demo. Screenshots in the OP look like shit because it's a debug mode of an old build, actual thing is much nicer.

It's obvious competitor is Virtual Succubus, but I quite much prefer the style and tone this is going for. Where as VS is a femdom gooning thing with almost no animation and too much menu-based customization, this is right to business with a cheerful girl who's more than happy to simultaneously cum with you.

Definitely needs more content as even though I like it's simplicity it is quite barebones, and inevitably more fetishes and customization too. I very intensely hope they're able to maintain it's simplicity with the inclusion of all that though, preferably just through the girl asking what you're into. Keep maintaining that scene focused immersion as much as possible.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bonesashes

Played it using Buttplug.io connectivity.
    Apart from some instances of RED light not stoping vibrations (might be done on purpose, i'm not sure), the viariety of paterns used is really nice.
    Quite eager to watch wher this project is going.
    It seems it could be a nice alternative to virtual succubus
  3. 5.00 star(s)

i3o6jla

Good quality content for bluetooth toys.
    Model, sounds and scripts on a high level. I hope the project will not be bent and will continue to develop.
    It would be nice add more customization (sliders and stuf)