3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

jaka

May 16, 2017
You're right, so that's what i was thinking noe like giving characters more depth so they would feel more real i can totally relate to what u r saying as i never expected ppl to react this way but what am i supposed to do? should i remove both harem and ntr tag? or stop posting here altogether?
Well, let me ask you, are you creating a harem or NTR game? If somebody else comes along and said that your game is NTR and not harem, will you just then comply and said, "Okay, I may be the creator, but I clearly don't know more than you."

You have already said it, you are creating a harem game. If there is no NTR choices and contents, there is no need to pander to the angry crowd that just screams NTR every time some woman didn't bang the MC. Hell, if you create a harem game and there is a mom and a dad, and the mom banged the dad, they will still scream NTR.

As a game creator, you can't please everyone. Just stick to your vision, create your game, and then listen to the feedback that actually matters, such as gameplay, plot development, UI, etc. not somebody's definition of NTR, or why your characters are alive in their own setting.

Anyway, if Sarah's situation is consider NTR, then are we suddenly playing as Brad? Hope that helps your perspective.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
You're right, so that's what i was thinking noe like giving characters more depth so they would feel more real i can totally relate to what u r saying as i never expected ppl to react this way but what am i supposed to do? should i remove both harem and ntr tag? or stop posting here altogether?
Ok hear me out, its your game so do whatever YOU want BUT there are few tricks that could work if you want to go Netori route:
1. Dont show the scene and make it mentioned by other characters like girls talking in class ex. Girl A: "where is Sarah ?" Girl B: "probably doing it with her boyfriend Brad" Girl A: "in the school ?! she is such a slut" Girl B: "yeah I saw them yesterday in the gym lockers doing it"
2. Show it but make it especially boring, like shes not enjoying it that much and then when shes doing it with MC later on make it seems like shes really into it and loves it
3. Show it but dont let the MC stay and watch, just a quick peek and maybe some comment from the MC about it like MC: "Sarah is so hot I dont know what she sees in Brad" or maybe something more aggresive "Brad dont deserve Sarah what if I..."
4. Dont show the sex scene but maybe a different one where the MC see them holding hands or hugging ? Summertime Saga game did it quite well with Dexter and Roxxy !
These are just quick examples, what your gonna do is up to you but I would defo add Netori tag if you as the MC is gonna steal her from Brad and maybe put a dev note with a simple "this game is not NTR and will never be as it is a HAREM game at heart, the ntr scene with sarah is just there to make Netori even better" or smth like this or also remove the NTR tag. In the end seems like this game gonna be a harem+netori so as someone who hates Netorare but like Netori Im willing to put it on my "watch list" and check it out at a later date to see how it goes, good luck with development !

Last edited:

MossyGecko

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2023
Well, let me ask you, are you creating a harem or NTR game? If somebody else comes along and said that your game is NTR and not harem, will you just then comply and said, "Okay, I may be the creator, but I clearly don't know more than you."

You have already said it, you are creating a harem game. If there is no NTR choices and contents, there is no need to pander to the angry crowd that just screams NTR every time some woman didn't bang the MC. Hell, if you create a harem game and there is a mom and a dad, and the mom banged the dad, they will still scream NTR.

As a game creator, you can't please everyone. Just stick to your vision, create your game, and then listen to the feedback that actually matters, such as gameplay, plot development, UI, etc. not somebody's definition of NTR, or why your characters are alive in their own setting.

Anyway, if Sarah's situation is consider NTR, then are we suddenly playing as Brad? Hope that helps your perspective.
Thank you! That makes a lot of sense.

MossyGecko

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2023
Ok hear me out, its your game so do whatever YOU want BUT there are few tricks that could work if you want to go Netori route:
1. Dont show the scene and make it mentioned by other characters like girls talking in class ex. Girl A: "where is Sarah ?" Girl B: "probably doing it with her boyfriend Brad" Girl A: "in the school ?! she is such a slut" Girl B: "yeah I saw them yesterday in the gym lockers doing it"
2. Show it but make it especially boring, like shes not enjoying it that much and then when shes doing it with MC later on make it seems like shes really into it and loves it
3. Show it but dont let the MC stay and watch, just a quick peek and maybe some comment from the MC about it like MC: "Sarah is so hot I dont know what she sees in Brad" or maybe something more aggresive "Brad dont deserve Sarah what if I..."
4. Dont show the sex scene but maybe a different one where the MC see them holding hands or hugging ? Summertime Saga game did it quite well with Dexter and Roxxy !
These are just quick examples, what your gonna do is up to you but I would defo add Netori tag if you as the MC is gonna steal her from Brad and maybe put a dev note with a simple "this game is not NTR and will never be as it is a HAREM game at heart, the ntr scene with sarah is just there to make Netori even better" or smth like this or also remove the NTR tag. In the end seems like this game gonna be a harem+netori so as someone who hates Netorare but like Netori Im willing to put it on my "watch list" and check it out at a later date to see how it goes, good luck with development !
yea, maybe i'll try to alter that scene a bit or add a note

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I quite like pretty hand drawn games like this, do you intend to go far with this game? And do you plan to do animated H-scenes in the future?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I don't know why my comment was deleted, so I'll ask again.
How many routes are planned for the game?
What fetishes/tags are planned for the future?
Will various inappropriate content be avoided?

MossyGecko

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2023
I don't know why my comment was deleted, so I'll ask again.
How many routes are planned for the game?
What fetishes/tags are planned for the future?
Will various inappropriate content be avoided?
There probably would be 2 different routes or a single one with minor story changes here and there; that's what i have planned as of now.
I'm not sure what kind of fetishes I will incorporate in the future, but there's going to be a bunch of them. Maybe cosplay or religion is something I would like to explore.
Wdym by inappropriate content? I usually try to have an option to avoid H-scenes.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
There probably would be 2 different routes or a single one with minor story changes here and there; that's what i have planned as of now.
I'm not sure what kind of fetishes I will incorporate in the future, but there's going to be a bunch of them. Maybe cosplay or religion is something I would like to explore.
Wdym by inappropriate content? I usually try to have an option to avoid H-scenes.
Regarding fetishes/tags, I mean, you might want to add radical fetishes (scat, guro, necro, etc.) or narrow fetishes (cuck, swing, hard femdom, bestiality, etc.) or something else that will appeal to a narrow circle of people. If there are such plans, it is better to notify about it right away, it will save your nerves and time.
As for inappropriate content, I think you already guessed it yourself, but still not everyone may like certain characters because of their actions or scenes (such as a scene with a blondie or potential scenes that may contain specific fetishes). The question is whether such content will be optional or whether some content is tied to the main story and cannot be avoided?

MossyGecko

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2023
Regarding fetishes/tags, I mean, you might want to add radical fetishes (scat, guro, necro, etc.) or narrow fetishes (cuck, swing, hard femdom, bestiality, etc.) or something else that will appeal to a narrow circle of people. If there are such plans, it is better to notify about it right away, it will save your nerves and time.
As for inappropriate content, I think you already guessed it yourself, but still not everyone may like certain characters because of their actions or scenes (such as a scene with a blondie or potential scenes that may contain specific fetishes). The question is whether such content will be optional or whether some content is tied to the main story and cannot be avoided?
No i don't want to go that overboard with that kind of stuff. It won't even suit the theme of the game i never said the game even has ntr bcoz i didn't see the scene that way so yea it'll be mild in that regard

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Saw the femdom tag, who or how many will be femdom lassies?

I love femdom, though May deserves pure romance & Kindness, and I am more than happy to give it to her.

MossyGecko

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2023
2 or 3 as of now from the characters introduced I'm planning to add more in future, some of them would be optinal or all them depending upon what I decide to do and ofc May isn't one of them she is very shy and gullible

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
To settle the whole "should it be tagged NTR or not?" just tag cheating and leave it at that. But don't tag it harem, because at least one LI is also banging another character, which spoils the tag for some. That way you split the difference between the two tags/fetishes without overtly riling people up.

Overall I'll keep tabs on the game. Seems too early for me to know, but best regards to you dev. As for me, the more thicc waifus/love interests in this the more you'll catch my attention. But I'm just one pleb on here. I'll keep an eye out anyhow.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
There's no NTR in the game, so no need to tag it. There is cheating, voyeurism, and sleep content though; so the tags need altering somewhat.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
  • Removed the harem tag as it's not a harem yet
  • Added the cheating, handjob, oral sex, sleep sex, and voyeurism tags
  • Netorare doesn't seem appropriate as the character is more of an enemy and not an interest at that point
Please avoid any further netorare debates over definitions, or the fetish itself. Please keep things on topic.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes