VN Ren'Py Lustful Dreams: The Forbidden Connection [v0.2.5.0 Beta] [mochabyte]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
Thank you all for the feedback on the latest version. I'm grateful for the kind comments and especially appreciate those of you who return to experience the updates.

A couple of you have posed questions or offered insights, and I’d like to attempt address these collectively.

This game is still in its early stages—currently in beta—so certain areas still need development. As noted, this is a slow-burner game with a strong emphasis on story, which means that there isn’t a lot of "action" just yet, aka 2x christmas decor ornaments for some. I've written about 20,000 words so far and am only about halfway through the planned story. You can expect the game to evolve in all aspects over time. Currently, the narrative is quite linear, but I am planning to incorporate more choices and multiple endings (at least two). With that said, I don't think there will be several routes or very "punishing" choices that make you miss certain scenes ect, so in that aspect still some what linear. For now, however, my primary focus is on fleshing out the foundational story.

Appreciate you all!

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I'd expect there to be eventually... Chapter 3 is literally called crossing the line and my guess it would most likely be at the end of the chapter.
What kind of sex are you talking about? between whom? There's not even a picture of the main character. What will this sex even look like?

shirt356

Dec 18, 2022
What kind of sex are you talking about? between whom? There's not even a picture of the main character. What will this sex even look like?
Haven't you see enough those ACGs with faceless male characters? Or with first-person perspective there could also be wonderful sex scenes. I don't think it's a problem.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Haven't you see enough those ACGs with faceless male characters? Or with first-person perspective there could also be wonderful sex scenes. I don't think it's a problem.
There is another game with AI art "Brynn's adventure", there are some sex scenes shown, I can't say it's good, but it'll do. Here you will probably see a naked girl and you have to imagine what the main character does with her. I think it sucks, but if it suits you, that's your business. But I won't excuse the developer's laziness by making a game showing only one character.

IgknightLord69

Nov 28, 2019
as of the end of demo I have unlocked 7 gallery pictures and also the mirror match prize(8 total), am I missing any or is that all for now?

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
Dear game dev.

I love your artwork style and the story, slow burning haha
Is is possible to ask you for the process you control AI to create the scene?
I wish one day I can make something like this too.

thank you

zjkl

May 2, 2018
Thank you all for the feedback on the latest version. I'm grateful for the kind comments and especially appreciate those of you who return to experience the updates.

A couple of you have posed questions or offered insights, and I’d like to attempt address these collectively.

This game is still in its early stages—currently in beta—so certain areas still need development. As noted, this is a slow-burner game with a strong emphasis on story, which means that there isn’t a lot of "action" just yet, aka 2x christmas decor ornaments for some. I've written about 20,000 words so far and am only about halfway through the planned story. You can expect the game to evolve in all aspects over time. Currently, the narrative is quite linear, but I am planning to incorporate more choices and multiple endings (at least two). With that said, I don't think there will be several routes or very "punishing" choices that make you miss certain scenes ect, so in that aspect still some what linear. For now, however, my primary focus is on fleshing out the foundational story.

Appreciate you all!
Thank you for making this, I'm loving the story so far. The art and writing have a beautiful tenderness that's rare to find in adult games.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes