VN Ren'Py Lustful Dreams: The Forbidden Connection [v0.2.5.0 Beta] [mochabyte]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
im kinda glad her age wasnt really focused on cuz its not really the point, i think in times like this its good to use your imagination
Yeah, and that's been my approach for this too. The only indicator at this point is the disclaimer. I think I'll see if I can find a way to add an option for this in the settings at some point for those interested. For now I'm focusing on chapter 3 though. :)

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Yeah, and that's been my approach for this too. The only indicator at this point is the disclaimer. I think I'll see if I can find a way to add an option for this in the settings at some point for those interested. For now I'm focusing on chapter 3 though. :)
that sounds like a good compromise for those want to use their imagination and those want to know and change their ages and I looking forward to chapter 3 and especially to see what's in it :love: I'm hoping you are nearly finished but you probably just started it yeah, I'm just that excited for the new chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
i forgot the disclaimer actually lol

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
Hey, will this have animation on scenes? the Art is lookin' charming :)
Thank you! For now I'm focusing on still images as I'm just in the beta phase at this stage. There is one animation scene in this version, but that's background animation only. Hopefully I can provide some animation scenes of the characters closer to the full official release. :)

MrDraxs

Nov 19, 2021
This is how you use ai to make a good game, ai is a powerful tool you just have to know to to use it.
for those asking ai doesnt nessesarly means faster updates even so because choosing the right pictures between thousen ones generated is quite a lot of work.

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
game's thread at itch is gone, is it abandoned?
Not abandoned, but itch has unlisted it temporary. Presumably to review the game to verify that it comply with rules. I've seen this happen to a lot of games in the nsfw category the last 6+ months.

• Red Heart
Reactions: exzis0301

exzis0301

Nov 19, 2021
Not abandoned, but itch has unlisted it temporary. Presumably to review the game to verify that it comply with rules. I've seen this happen to a lot of games in the nsfw category the last 6+ months.
good to know, been loving the game so far. Looking foward to the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mochabyte

Slivers83

Jul 4, 2023
A lot of payment processors been putting pressure on sites that offer nsfw content as of late. PixivFanbox and Gumroad were both pressured by paypal and stripe due to the nsfw content. Paypal also now forces consent in all artwork.

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
A lot of payment processors been putting pressure on sites that offer nsfw content as of late. PixivFanbox and Gumroad were both pressured by paypal and stripe due to the nsfw content. Paypal also now forces consent in all artwork.
Ah, I see. I wonder if that is (or will be) the case with subscribestar too.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
I wasn't expecting so many different emotions to be triggered simply by the art and the music, supported by the scene descriptions from a game I started to play to fap. I am looking forward to seeing this progress, such a great job making this game. Truly impressive, mesmerizing, intriguing, and heart-warming.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mochabyte

mochabyte

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2020
I wasn't expecting so many different emotions to be triggered simply by the art and the music, supported by the scene descriptions from a game I started to play to fap. I am looking forward to seeing this progress, such a great job making this game. Truly impressive, mesmerizing, intriguing, and heart-warming.
Really appreciate your comment, pipboy ! Glad you enjoyed the game. That is fuel for my motivation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pipboy

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I assume the characters have the same age.
So father and daughter are out of question?

Nyando

Nov 25, 2020
I have install the joiplay. But it's keep crashing. I don't have a pc/laptop to play this one. I thought it will work or i don't use the joiplay properly?

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes