EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1705046910183.jpeg

Overview:
Lustful Insanity is a Sandbox Female protagonist game that primarily uses videos with sound instead of GIFs. You begin by creating your own customizable character, who will find herself at risk of getting expelled from the school in her last year, all the while being surrounded by a bunch of hot men and women. And it is up to you to keep her from getting carried away and to ensure that she keeps her needs in check.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-27
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: LustfulDev -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

tumb4.gif tumb1.png tumb3.gif tumb2.png thumb5.jpg

Last edited:

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Game needs a bit more if a guide on what to do next I think. Or a way to view stats. But I really liked what's here so far

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Game needs a bit more if a guide on what to do next I think. Or a way to view stats. But I really liked what's here so far
Honestly, I don’t care about guides if the game explains how to play and progress through text.

Although I made a manual for my game, it’s a little different from what people are used to seeing in such games :)

LustfulDev

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2024
180MB? Either this is extremely short, or this is the first dev in history who chose the right gif format from the first release. Hope it is the latter
I'm not using GIFs, but cut videos instead. And they are well compressed~

LustfulDev

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2024
Of course, I could spend some time writing a walk-through or a guide and post it outside of the game, but I've already put a lot of effort into signposting the next move through the button layouts and text.

I'm ready to write it in a more digestible form though, as long as there's enough people interested in getting a helping hand :3

Last edited:

LustfulDev

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2024
Most of them are under perks.
Honestly not sure why they are called that, however. There is no benefit to completing them except for some unlocks.
Achievements would better represent them.
All perks do something, from unlocking a whole new action to improving an existing one. Acquiring them is the game's main progression system, which is why they're not called Achievements~

Reactions: Sissycuck111
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes